or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

cuffed looks cool depending on the fabric—for me, the pants I have cuffs on are flannels and chinos.The cuffs on the chinos in the photos above are actually just because the pants are too long so I folded up the hem once (one inseam size shorter may or may not have been available).
[[SPOILER]]
That's what I'm afraid of. confession time: I'm using paper clips to slim the jacket down in the photo. Perhaps it's too shapely (compared to what it will actually look like after a trip to the tailor).Anyway, what's the rule again? that the hem of the jacket should bisect you more or less?According to that rule, the tweed is closer to the "correct" length. [[SPOILER]]
does this help? (spoilered so i'm not junking up the thread) [[SPOILER]]
Got this PRL tweed jacket on eBay (getting ready for winter lol).Is it too short?I'm used to my PRL blazer, which is like 2 inches longer.I legitimately want feedback (is there a thread for this kind of thing?). [[SPOILER]]
Polo Ralph Lauren unstructured 65% cotton 35% linen blazer with three patch pockets, quarter-lined, size 40R, single vent, three-roll-two buttons. The texture on this thing is awesome—perfect with white jeans and a madras shirt and suede loafers. Measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit): 21.5" Sleeve: 23" (2" to let down) Shoulders: 18" Length: 30" (from bottom of collar to bottom hem)
Polo Ralph Lauren unstructured 65% cotton 35% linen blazer with three patch pockets, quarter-lined, size 40R, single vent, three-roll-two buttons. The texture on this thing is awesome—perfect with white jeans and a madras shirt and suede loafers. Measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit): 21.5" Sleeve: 23" (2" to let down) Shoulders: 18" Length: 30" (from bottom of collar to bottom hem)
Grazie!Benjamin Sartorial suit (ehaberdasher)Sid Mashburn royal oxford double cuff shirt (the ultimate white dress shirt, my brother calls it)Meermin dub monks
Navy suit day [[SPOILER]]
Really dig it AAS madras for me today as well BB shirt and chinos AE for RL loafs