or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

As promised, some pics. I'll spoiler them. [[SPOILER]]
Not sure if this was anyone's here, but this was purchased then returned, then immediately purchased again. It was awaiting gift boxing in the back and the customer was coming back the next day to pick it up. Glad I got to see it in person! And if it was one of you who has having it gift wrapped, thanks for letting me try it on [[SPOILER]] Also, for those keeping score, I've decided to start sizing up to 54 in Tenero to give me extra length, and for the extra room in the...
Good question! Look them up and send an email!
So y'all know, MP3 is Eidos tailoring Mecca (or maybe Medina—Malmborg is probably Mecca). It is nuts how much they carry (the Eidos section was about twice as big as the Isaia section, at least what I saw of it, and it's getting bigger I'm told). Lots of FW stuff in with more to come. They kept most of the spring stuff at full price except the lightest weight things to serve as transitional stock until the rest of FW comes in. Unlimited Eidos ties on sale. Lots of other...
@Easily Amused I didn't but my friend did last week when it came in.
Whew, at least it's classy
Up in Grand Rapids visiting my college buddy, who gave me the grand tour of AK Rikks. They've had some drops for fall which was cool to see. More to come presumably. Anyway gave the cashmere robe of glory a try on. Pretty great if you could afford it and justify the price
MP3 has some awesome drops according to their SA Robert Elder (he is in FB) I hope to visit next Sunday. If I do I'll get better pics for y'all!
LOL this is great If everyone who said they'd vote for me if I could actually win, actually voted for me... I'd actually win! Bernie! Bernie! Oh wait... Wrong poll. Sorry got carried away (I'm voting Anden)