or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger What shoes are those, NYR? I have become interested in split-toe's and these look really almost perfect to my eye.
Wait, why are you angry, Nii? I'm surprised, as you're usually the one with the rational point of view. You're the one who's publishing a blog, not us. Don't get pissy because somebody has a suggestion for improvement.
new frames
I voted for Mike because his pants fit rules.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - I think we suffer from the MEATY thighs syndrome. May I suggest a longer jacket to compensate & not so low waisted jeans - same as the last point for gnatty8 - the combination of what you have gives you a turkey triangle (the space between the top of your pant & the buttoning point of your coat Thanks, PG. As my income level rises, I'm slowly being able to invest some money in better-quality things...
Quote: Originally Posted by TC (Houston) 8.75" Don't change it- your pants fit like I want my pants to fit. I will probably show my tailor a photo of you next time I'm there, haha. S&D-ish. But it's Friday, so...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin That is all I could get out of the pants, they could be let down no more. But, with the TB aesthetic today, highwaters work. Oh, and thanks! It took a few seconds to figure out you didn't mean tuberculosis but instead thom browne... ha! I almost mentioned him with regard to those lapels. you look great.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Well, it is Friday. Been a while since I appeared on FNB, perhaps I will make the cut today. Fill me with your hate, gents....I anticipate The Force will feel strong ripples today. Awesome. No hate here. Only, your trousers are half an inch or so too short. But even despite your notch-lapel DB with gold buttons, I'm in. You sold it to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Ha ... thats what i thought. Wore something similar New Year's Eve. This is after a little too many martinis ... one of which can be seen behind my buddy's head ... lol I give credit to T.M. Lewin for the idea of purple gingham & navy pindots.