or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

almost 10 years ago- 2004. My first car, age 16. Deets: BR t-shirt Abercrombie khakis Kangaroo shoes north face backpack Seiko watch bonus shot of my dad. sadly, he still wears most of those clothes. my brother and i are trying to reform him.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Could be the hands in your pockets, or the jacket is a bit too snug in the waist for groupthink purposes. How's this for too snug?
Wait til March 16th if BB suits are what you're after. It'll be a corporate sale. And if I'm not mistaken, you will be able to get 2 for one potentially. A nice SA told me about this. I know for sure that that weekend will give a 25% off sale with corporate card and an additional 15% if you use a Brooks card.
Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg Warm weather down South. Nice. Pants fit great. Have every pant you own tailored to match these exactly It seems I need some HY pants...
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast ^ Very good colours; the white in the tie and square adds a nice lift. Cool, thanks sir. I'm surprised no comments on my exploding pocket square. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Sleeves too small, which is also causing the shoulder divots. Much to my chagrin, I had a similar verdict delivered to me on a new piece this morning....so I am passing along the knowledge....
George Clooney and Ryan Gosling are filming in Cincinnati- not usually one for celebrity fervor, but I am tempted to go over to Mt. Lookout and see what's up. Though it'd probably be cooler if I just happened to run into Clooney while buying groceries or something, rather than stalking him. Anyway, iPhone work pic. Do my sleeve wrinkles mean my jacket sleeves are too tight for my rippling biceps?
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 It looks better to me. To each his own, I guess. Which does Greg prefer?
Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg Beautiful sun today. Sammy (looks long due to low camera angle), BB, APCs, Alden, GO 60s (new strap) Long jackets look good on you. Don't buy the J.Crew Ludlow ones anymore (even though they're easy). You just look so much better in the long and this right here is proof.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Don't mind if I do! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. +1000000000000000 IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of...
Quote: Originally Posted by gregaz I like it - something I would wear (minus the purple stripe). thanks, sir. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker You look like the love child of Robert Redford and David Letterman. In a good way. Ha! I went with a shorter hair style late last year but I missed the long glory, so it's back. Guess my avatar gives it away who my hair role model...