or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Unstructured and soft, this jacket is comfortable and in a pretty tailored fit—the Regent, which is one of BB's trimmer cuts. Double vents, brown horn buttons, unlined except for the sleeves. Retail is $450. My price $150. It just doesn't fit me like I wish it did, which is why I'm selling it. Exactly the same as this, except it does not have pick stitching:...
Yeah, Victor, I could maybe be on board if you didn't have double cuffs on… It became August again this week. White linen it is!
Man. That sucks. He's my dad's age.
haha, my one pair of black shoes are low-quality. My next shoe purchase will probably be a new pair to replace them. Until then, I wear them sparingly.
an action shot of this uninspiring jacket taken by a dude randomly with a cell phone. [[SPOILER]]
I'll keep it in mind. I'm finally figuring out silk squares.Thanks. I'm living with the uninspiring cut for now.sometimes I leave the smile in—my face looked kinda dumb though.
Thanks for your insight. I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with this info… I have to laugh at your question. That's our outgoing mail pouch next to our front door in our flat. My wife took those photos and we had taken a bunch of stuff out of the frame after the first two pics, then I made her take the third but had started putting stuff back up. She said, "what about the mail pouch?" I said, "nobody will notice."
So this is where you could educate me, Despos. My tailor took it in in the side seams on the back. When I argued with him for an hour to take it in even more, I believe he took it from the center seam, and he told me that in order to keep the vent from flaring, he would "curve the vent so it won't look like it's flying out." So my understanding is, you can take the jacket's waist in from those two back seams and even the back center seam, but the front is untouched—hence...