or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Glorious gun club fabric Madison fit jacket from Brooks Brothers in 42L. Excellent condition. It's been slimmed in the waist but otherwise has had no alterations done. Double vents. If you buy this jacket, I'll throw in the extra slim fit university stripe OCBD I've got for sale for free (if you want it, it fits, etc.). Measurements Ptp: 22" Sleeve: 25.5" (1.5" to let out) Waist: 20.5" Shoulder: 19" Length: 31.5"
Beautiful double-breasted Polo Ralph Lauren blazer. From the '94 SS collection. Can work as a 6x2 or 6x1 configuration. Fabric is 100% wool—I believe they refer to it as "doeskin." It's got a hard finish. Double vents. Brown horn buttons (I got rid of the original gold buttons). Made in the USA Measurements: Ptp: 21.5" Sleeve: 25.5" (.5 to let) Waist: 19.75" Shoulder: 19.5" Length: 30.75"
Polo Ralph Lauren made in Italy (by Corneliani) in a standard year-round navy twill wool. It's got one of the best lapel rolls I've seen. Double vents. Awesome soft, natural shoulder. It's been slimmed pretty considerably so it might work as a 40L. Check the measurements. If you buy this, I will throw in the university stripe OCBD I've for sale for $10 extra (assuming you want it, it fits, etc.) Measurements: Ptp: 21" Sleeve: 25.5" (1" to let out) Waist: 19.5" Shoulder:...
Yeah originally I only purchased the jacket, but figured I might as well get the pants to complete the suit. I didn't wear it a ton, but you're correct it is really versatile. I had some outfit ideas for just the pants but never got to try them out before the weather turned. Though my biggest thing is that I tend to avoid pants that can't be machine washed, so they tend to be neglected in my closet.
http://menswearmusings.tumblr.com/post/123853478512/sometimes-you-just-have-to-complete-the-suit
Yeah, actually this touches on a question in my mind of late. My brother could probably wear a Tenero if he sized up from his normal size, since it's overall pretty slim and narrow-ish in the shoulders. Sizing up for him in, say, a NMWA/Ciro jacket would look terrible, no doubt, but I think he could do it in a Tenero. For him, that'd mean sizing up to an EU56. But I've never seen anyone stock anything larger than a 54. Is there anybody out there who does? Or would it be...
Oh, also, funny side note.Last night we watched Empire Strikes Back. It's not actually that similar—other than the fur-rimmed hood—but Han Solo's BA coat on Hoth in the beginning reminded me of the amazing Paolo coat from this season's collection.All you need is a utility belt with, like, a blaster pistol or something, haha. [[SPOILER]] https://www.haberdashmen.com/product/paolo-waxed-canvas-tweed-parka/eidos-napoli/4556205
Some eye candy which most of you have probably already seen in the waywt thread or on my blog/insta, but i love this jacket so much I wanted to post it here.Last winter's faux-tweed donegal herringbone. Primo cut from Haymaker's in Nashville (they carry Tenero by and large nowadays). Got it in August and have been wearing it a lot, both casually and with dress trousers and tie. I've gotten several comments from complete strangers on it—last weekend a dude at an art show I...
This is Formosa, right?
Has anybody bought the BA eidos DB cord suit? I wanna see fit pics of that mofo!