or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Here's what I'm wearing today in both a contrived, posed photo and a more generic "fit" photo, both taken in my apt. complex's parking lot.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan [[SPOILER]] Mafoo, I really think you look great. Your trousers, with the giant cuffs, somehow make you look taller, even though you're standing next to a dude much taller than you. And your soft jacket works, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Good stuff; you wear you clothes well, which helps massively. Thanks! Though, I'm not entirely sure what you mean
I was on photography duty at a graduation ceremony and these two dudes snapped my photo.
New item added- shawl collar cardigan.
It's warm out, so it's time for cotton! I'm selling an Express cotton suit and a J.Crew cotton jacket. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I've bulked up in almost every dimension since purchasing these items, so they don't fit me anymore. Both are really great, though. I'll probably ship anywhere, just ask. Of course, it'd be more money to ship internationally. New Item- Shawl-Collar Cardigan! See Below. J.Crew jacket SOLD $40USD plus shipping. It's essentially the same as...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 great photo Mossrocks ... what camera do you use? Thanks dude. This one in particular was taken with a Canon 7D with some cheap kit zoom lens (28-135mm I think) and a 480EXII flash. I was able to talk my wife into taking this photo (hence the fancy equipment), which is rare. Usually I use a point & shoot with a timer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The button on that coat is really high. Way too high. Rest is OK, though I am not sure about the shirt. Tell me about it. thanks