or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Selling on eBay. Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200835087229?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 This jacket will make someone very happy! Bought this from Spoo via eBay and it's not going to work for me. He gave me permission to use his pics and other details. Just looking to break even on what I paid for it. $150 shipped. Spoo's original posting below, with his permission: Approximate Measurements Pit to pit 22.25" Sleeves from shoulder...
Thanks! My tailor said the same thing about those bumps. Oh well. Appreciate the feedback!
Is this what it feels like to be popular?
A Prada blazer from Spoo. Sleeves clearly too long and bumpy shoulders could be pressed smooth, I think. Otherwise? I look to you humbly, o masters of cloth, for guidance.
Thoughts? From my man luxeswap-spoo
Thanks for the interest, everyone, they've been purchased.
I only wear over-the-calf socks with jeans or other casual pants, if I wear them at all; dress trousers stick to my socks at the calf and make my pants drape all crappy and look really bad.
A few days ago, my wife caught a pic of me chillin' in the apt.
Hey alright thanks for being adults guys. Sugarbutch hit the nail right on the head. It was a fun afternoon. Carry on.
I posted this once already, but didn't really explain, and now it's been uploaded in HD. Got to act in a teaser shoot for a TV show's intro. RLBL jacket Sid Mashburn shirt HSM tie Saks trousers Peal single monks