or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

A few days ago, my wife caught a pic of me chillin' in the apt.
Hey alright thanks for being adults guys. Sugarbutch hit the nail right on the head. It was a fun afternoon. Carry on.
I posted this once already, but didn't really explain, and now it's been uploaded in HD. Got to act in a teaser shoot for a TV show's intro. RLBL jacket Sid Mashburn shirt HSM tie Saks trousers Peal single monks
LOL nope. I just got to have a fun afternoon doing video shoot downtown one day for this show and thought I'd share. Whether you watch past the first 45 seconds is up to you.
RLBL jacket Sid Mashburn shirt Saks trousers
What I liked about this jacket when I bought it in 2009 from LLBean Signature were the lapels. It was actually a suit, but I didn't keep the pants. What's interesting is that while I've come to realize the jacket is short on me, the lapels don't follow in the narrowness that has accompanied this shorter style in the last couple years. Also, I'm convinced I've either gotten taller or jackets appear shorter on me due to horizontal growth in the 2.5 years since then. Not...
Definitely a ghost
Agreed. I'm in search of a better-proportioned linen jacket. In the mean time, I get dressed in the morning with the wardrobe I have!
Unfortunately the storm didn't cool it down any. Almost all linen today.