or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

42 chest, 16 or 16.5 neck (since losing weight i can get away with 16 depending on brand, fabric, etc.)
me want!
I bought a Medium on ebay for $20 a month ago—here's a pic of it.then I accidentally dried it and shrank like a mofo, lol. Weirdly, though, I've washed and dried my navy many times and never once has it appreciably shrunk in length like this medium. [pic is before drying]So, who knows. [[SPOILER]]
Not so much. I feel like it's a myth that linen dries quickly; it doesn't stick to you but whenever I wash my shirts and hang them to dry, even my Oxfords dry a bit faster than linen, haha.
hi—sorry i didn't respond. here are a couple pics of me wearing the size large polo in june at a benefit concert i played at. might give you an idea—again, i have a 42-inch circumference chest size. [[SPOILER]]
Here in Cincinnati is an annual beer fest and comedy week called Brew Ha-Ha at Sawyer Park on the river, and my bro, his wife and I went last night. Seeing as the weather was in the 90sF with literally 140% humidity, we both sported the lightest weight shirts we could—him madras (Sid Mashburn), me linen (Kamakura's cut-away stripy shirt, which, incidentally, belongs to him). It didn't help—just standing around you soaked through.I feel like the collar is a bit droopy and...
I wore blue every single day this week in honor of the challenge Polo jacket Kamakura OCBD Polo tie J.Crew pantaloons Meermin dub-monks
Sharing the response I received from kamakura about the collar length disparity.What I wrote: [[SPOILER]] Their response:
Haha ok guys. I have a 42 chest, am 6'0, and a large is what I wear, but it's bigger than my other polo shirts (which I typically wear M in). I supposed it's just personal preference.
Medium, probably.