or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Probably belongs in the menswear casual thread… But here I am—my transitional wardrobe for these mid-60s days is kinda lacking. [[SPOILER]]
Endeavoring to do pics every day, even on days that are kinda "blah" for me, so everybody can see who I truly am [[SPOILER]]
OK, don't wanna spam this thread up, but turns out the wedding reception is "casual attire."For contrast, my dad jumped in for a pic (he changed before we left for the evening).Obvs my adorable wife steals the show. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks very much!
Suit up.I plan to change a few details in this fit later tonight for a wedding reception, maybe I’ll post a pic or two of that. [[SPOILER]]
Derp
Same jacket, different day. You know the drill. [[SPOILER]]
Some really great inspiration in that shoot.Antonio, I gotta let you know—I was sitting thinking about my wardrobe the other day (only on styleforum could a guy say that lol) and came to a decision to focus on buying Eidos exclusively for a while. I really dig the aesthetic—it totally jives with my own—and am at the point in my life where I have clothes I can wear day-in and day-out while I focus on upgrading key pieces and branching out a bit. So, great work, keep on...
thanks!
Thought it was spring when I put on this tie; it was 33°F when we took these pics… [[SPOILER]]