or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Asked my dad to bring his watches. He brought the ones he thought is be interested in wearing. Normally I'll borrow his Omega for a few months then trade out for something else. Just gotta pick what to swap out this time…
My dad's "bulky sports watch," as he calls it. Happy fourth!
Thanks for your input!So for you, the Small has enough length in the sleeves? I'm 16.5/35.5, 42L suit size. Sleeves would be my big concern, because for a knit, I'd like it to be more fitted than a woven dress shirt (since you've got more play due to its stretchy nature).So if it's shrunk that much after washing (about 3 inches in the chest, it would seem), perhaps a size Medium would be perfect for me.
Cool, that would be awesome. What size do you normally wear in suits/shirts/i.e. what is your chest measurement lol?My bro just bought a linen NY fit size Large and I was surprised (pleasantly) by how it fit me (he let me try it on for reference)—based on measurements the knit in one size smaller would fit a bit more slim than that.
Are there any pics of the knit shirts anywhere in the wild?And/or reviews of their fit compared to the official measurements?
Anybody know who might have made something with this label?
Thanks everyone. You've convinced me: I will return it. I have a linen blazer that's almost the exact length, with almost the exact same buttoning point that I really want to replace. in fact, I'm wearing it today, but am just biding my time until I can replace it with something longer.I can return this, so I will. I'll be out the shipping cost, but that's better than having remorse for the next several months about having something less than perfect!!
cuffed looks cool depending on the fabric—for me, the pants I have cuffs on are flannels and chinos.The cuffs on the chinos in the photos above are actually just because the pants are too long so I folded up the hem once (one inseam size shorter may or may not have been available).
[[SPOILER]]
That's what I'm afraid of. confession time: I'm using paper clips to slim the jacket down in the photo. Perhaps it's too shapely (compared to what it will actually look like after a trip to the tailor).Anyway, what's the rule again? that the hem of the jacket should bisect you more or less?According to that rule, the tweed is closer to the "correct" length. [[SPOILER]]