or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

This is an incredible fall-winter piece by Brooks Brothers in an amazing gun-check-style flannel wool, with an extremely soft construction—it's half-canvas with completely natural shoulders without padding. It's got open patch pockets on the hips, a typical welt pocket on the chest, and a single vent.It's been slimmed down in the chest and waist, so it will fit slimmer than a typical 42L in Fitzgerald fit. Check the measurements to be sure.Chest measured pit-to-pit:...
when Greg persuaded me to buy the full suit... [[SPOILER]] ]
thanks—it's a popover. i stopped ironing most of my shirts a while ago. kinda casual-fied
Here's me yesterday.Basically wearing what I wear everyday—Eidos jacket, Red Fleece chinos, OCBD or variation thereof, absurd amounts of wristraff, suede loafers and my dad's Omega watch. My wife and I may have been a little drunk when we took these pics… [[SPOILER]]
I'm back! Glad to see everyone keeping the torch burning while I was gone Back to coat and the occasional tie after the best week ever at summer camp.Here's what I wore yesterday. [[SPOILER]] Bonus video.
Hey y'all, been awhile. New photo spot.Sid Mashburn Madras and Eidos raw silk today for the hot and humid weather.Also BB red fleece chinos and Sperry one-eye boat shoes.Decided the other day I'm going to go sockless as much as I can this summer.Probably won't post again for a while—heading to summer camp this weekend and will be in polo shirts and shorts for a week! Keep it real! [[SPOILER]]
nevermind! just saw it's sold out evidently. that said they explained to me they could do MTM with the eidos books from last season (presuming fabrics are still available), and presumably that would mean they'd do the Ciro
Haymaker's & Co. in Nashville has a gray suit in the Ciro.https://www.haymakersandco.com/products/?section=302&tAction=Search&brid=1169
OK, been trolling the internet looking for those images. What I've found, presuming it's what you're talking about, does look pretty rad.
Here's a random question @NickPollica The Florentine tailoring inspiration behind the Lorenzo > NMWA / Ciro has so far been a single-breasted expression. I'd love to expand my double breasted jacket / suit collection. Have you worked on the DB expression of that cut for future seasons?