or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Updated with more photos.
These are a couple years old, and I've lost all kinds of weight, so they're huge on me now. Cuffed with 2-inch cuff. The color accuracy is best in the closer photos. It's a really nice, rich brown color. Measurements Waist: 18.5" Thigh (measured 2 inches down from crotch seam): 12.75" Ankle: 8.5" Inseam: 29.5"
I've got a pair of chromexcel Indy boots (the ones sold through J.Crew several years back) in great condition that I just don't wear much these days; my change in taste is your gain! Shoe trees are not included. A few scuffs on the sides, as is typical and expected of Chromexcel (adds to the character 😊). Lots of life left in the soles, and I've cared for the leather with leather lotion as well as Saphir Renovauteur. There are a couple of nicks in the leather; all of...
Ahh, back to the grind.The last few days after coming back from California—from sunny and 75F every day to 55F and overcast (but with the added bonus of changing leaves!)SundayTuesday [[SPOILER]] Wednesday [[SPOILER]]
Oceanside
Cheers from Oceanside, California, everybody.Cross-post from my post in the Eidos thread, channeling Antonio yesterday. [[SPOILER]]
Channeling @NickPollica in Southern California today. Eidos polo, Polo jacket, Tammis Keefe square (which my wife bought me as a gift!), Banana Republic pants, AE loafers (for RL). [[SPOILER]]
Inverse brothersOn me:Polo blazerKamakura shirtBrooks Bros tieJ.Crew chinosTammis Keefe square (a gift from my wife)Meermin double monksKiel James Patrick bracelet, another gift from my wife On him:Brooks Bros jacketSid Mashburn shirtPolo tieBrooks Bros squareHoward Yount pantsAlden (for BB) cordovan tassel loafers [[SPOILER]]
:-) thanks for the critique my man.In all reality, this outfit was only just something I quickly threw on to showcase the tie when I got home after buying it (a test outfit, if you will).What I actually wore yesterday was the bottom plus my long sleeve white Eidos polo.I'd most likely have put on suede loafs if I were to wear something like this again (in public).