or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Dunno what's going on in German atm (and that's having "studied" it three years in school )… But here's my blue challenge submission.
42 chest, 16 or 16.5 neck (since losing weight i can get away with 16 depending on brand, fabric, etc.)
me want!
I bought a Medium on ebay for $20 a month ago—here's a pic of it.then I accidentally dried it and shrank like a mofo, lol. Weirdly, though, I've washed and dried my navy many times and never once has it appreciably shrunk in length like this medium. [pic is before drying]So, who knows. [[SPOILER]]
Not so much. I feel like it's a myth that linen dries quickly; it doesn't stick to you but whenever I wash my shirts and hang them to dry, even my Oxfords dry a bit faster than linen, haha.
hi—sorry i didn't respond. here are a couple pics of me wearing the size large polo in june at a benefit concert i played at. might give you an idea—again, i have a 42-inch circumference chest size. [[SPOILER]]
Here in Cincinnati is an annual beer fest and comedy week called Brew Ha-Ha at Sawyer Park on the river, and my bro, his wife and I went last night. Seeing as the weather was in the 90sF with literally 140% humidity, we both sported the lightest weight shirts we could—him madras (Sid Mashburn), me linen (Kamakura's cut-away stripy shirt, which, incidentally, belongs to him). It didn't help—just standing around you soaked through.I feel like the collar is a bit droopy and...
I wore blue every single day this week in honor of the challenge Polo jacket Kamakura OCBD Polo tie J.Crew pantaloons Meermin dub-monks
Sharing the response I received from kamakura about the collar length disparity.What I wrote: [[SPOILER]] Their response:
Haha ok guys. I have a 42 chest, am 6'0, and a large is what I wear, but it's bigger than my other polo shirts (which I typically wear M in). I supposed it's just personal preference.