or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Haha crazy idea. http://menswearmusings.tumblr.com/post/106739604807/whenever-i-wear-this-double-breasted-blazer-there
btw, to your comment about how you think the DB is elegant, I appreciate that. There are things that bother me about this DB—its extended shoulders are one of those things. I took a video of myself walking and posing in my office—the height of vainglory, I know—and seeing it in motion makes a difference.
Thanks—I debated about wearing loafers with the socks kind of for this reason (though not specifically). I dunno. Thanks for the feedback.It's Kent Wang's Carta Marina pocket square.
just saw this. they're meermin double monks (if you were asking me!)
lol, sicki'm really flattered, thanks!Today's fit. Got some stuff from BB with free money they just kept sending me in the mail. [[SPOILER]]
thankscotton-cashmere (i.e. like 92% cotton, 8% cashmere haha)
Comfortable, casual. Cut my face off bc I didn't like how it looked haha [[SPOILER]]
Price includes shipping in the continental US. Happy to ship elsewhere, just let me know and we can work out a price. Super awesome tweed in a classic configuration (i.e. it doesn't look too 80s, 70s, 90s, whatever); pretty high gorge, classic 3-roll-2, shoulders aren't too narrow or wide, classic POW check, etc. etc. Color reproduction looks weird in the pics because of the background being kinda yellowish, but I promise you that the color of the jacket itself is...
Comfy ThursdayPolo cardiganProper Cloth popover OCBDHoward Yount flannelsPolo suede loafs [[SPOILER]]
My wife mentioned that after taking the first pic so I moved it but not before taking this shot lol