Posts by mossrockss

friggin'… if someone gets that tote and doesn't want/need it, SELL IT TO ME
Yes, thank you sir! 10% off my Polo cable knit sweater if you mention this thread!
Abercrombie (!)
Maybe should've posted this here instead of in the typical WAYWT thread.
100% wool. Great condition. Polo probably 90s or early 2000s. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Message if outside that to make a deal. Measurements: Shoulder: 20” P2P: 22” Sleeves from shoulder (unfolded): 24” Length from base of neck seam: 24” Neck height unfolded: 6”
all blue all the time.
picked up this OCBD because the color of the blue reminded me of my black fleece ocbd, which has the perfect color. http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/g/gFG0038233781/ it arrived this morning and it's not exactly the same but it is definitely much better than the typical light blue kamakura stocks. and it is a slightly thicker, sturdier fabric (being 40 2-ply x 10, rather than just 40 x 10). very happy with it. it is my first slim-fit kamakura ocbd, and i went with 41-89...
Trying to post more regularly. [[SPOILER]]
some great looking fabrics."JB" sounds probably most like what i'm looking for—did you produce that this season and would i therefore have had a chance to handle it IRL?also, the marcus unlined is perfection. sad that most guys are unimaginative.
hey make your own requests! don't sully mine with your personal preferences! lol