or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Does anybody know where someone might get their hands on the ultimate RRL Officer's Pea Coat from a couple years back? My brother has wanted a coat like that for a long time, and when he saw that one, it was the ultimate manifestation of his desire, but he wasn't able to get it. I'd love to surprise him with it as a gift if I could get my hands on it.
Photoshoot attire—my wife staged a photoshoot in our backyard, I shot some video, this is what I wore; she took my pic after we were done.
I went to a bar Saturday night to see a random band—Ben Miller Band—here in Cincinnati's Over the Rhine (MOTR Pub, the bar's called). It was an awesome band and they've been touring with even the likes of ZZ Top. Their second album drops in a couple weeks and honestly I think they could hit it big. Their sound is like a cross between The Black Keys and Foggy Bottom Boys; their live performance far exceeds their studio recording (from their first album anyhow—I'm guessing...
Getting rid of a handful of ties. Prices include shipping in the continental USA, if you're outside that PM me. I'll give you a 10% discount per tie if you buy more than one (since it'll save me on shipping). Click on the pics to go to the original on my photo bucket page, then click to zoom in as much as possible to get a feel for some of the texture on some of these. Left to right: Brooks Brothers red with yellow logo $15 Zara purple/navy/silver herringbone...
Getting rid of a handful of ties. Prices include shipping in the continental USA, if you're outside that PM me. I'll give you a 10% discount per tie if you buy more than one (since it'll save me on shipping). Click on the pics to go to the original on my photo bucket page, then click to zoom in as much as possible to get a feel for some of the texture on some of these. Left to right: Brooks Brothers red with yellow logo $15 Zara purple/navy/silver herringbone...
Here's how I measured each shirt: P2P for chest Length (from the collar seam to the bottom on the back) Sleeve from seam on shoulder to end of cuff Neck the standard way (button to end of button hole) Yoke the standard way (a couple inches below the collar, measured across) Each shirt's price includes shipping in the continental USA, message me if you're outside that. I'll give a 10% discount on each shirt if you buy 3 or more together (since that'll save me on...
Here's how I measured each shirt: P2P for chest Length (from the collar seam to the bottom on the back) Sleeve from seam on shoulder to end of cuff Neck the standard way (button to end of button hole) Yoke the standard way (a couple inches below the collar, measured across) Each shirt's price includes shipping in the continental USA, message me if you're outside that. I'll give a 10% discount on each shirt if you buy 3 or more together (since that'll save me on...
So basically I desperately want to buy the white camicia polo. Where could I possibly find it in order to buy it, though? Only haberdash sells online but doesn't have it in white (they have a red one, but no other colors at this stage). Curse my Midwestern milieu!
So... The made in USA PRL stuff has a structured shoulder, though being full canvassed? Like, for example, this?
I ordered two pairs of pants in December, returned one (kept the other), and while there was maybe a week or two delay, it was nothing outrageous—not long enough that would cause any undue interest charges on my credit card. Anyhow, looking at buying another 2-3 pairs from him once I can save the money—I hope he resolves everyone's problems soon! It honestly sounds like an understaffing problem, though I'd have thought he'd get a handle on this sooner.