or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Ouch. I machine wash mine. Usually do the gentle/handwash setting (and my washer is a front-loader, so there's no agitator). Never had an issue. Fixing would be tough and maybe not super permanent. That said, my white camicia polo has two tiny holes in the sleeve (no clue how they got there), and neither has gotten larger. On yours, it's not like the placket is going to move, and the holes are small enough not to be ultra noticeable, so just leaving it alone might be fine....
LOL, nope, sorry to say. I've never spent much on socks—I got some cashmere socks free once but they got a hole in them. Bought some over-the-calf socks from some fancy brand, but can't stand how over the calf socks mess with my trousers. So all my socks are Nordstrom Rack, and they are all navy. Need to get some more, actually...
they are from Polo, made by AE. Singleton loafer i think they were called...
I'm not the type to give unsolicited opinions about other peoples' outfits on here. But right now, I'm in that mood, so here's my input:1- Brown SC (nice-looking fabric from what I can tell) would typically indicate you wear brown shoes, not black2- In fact, you even wore a shirt that would indicate brown shoes, too (looks sorta like tattersall, which makes me think of English tweed)3- Navy chinos really brings the brown shoe point home.4- The argyle socks seem a bit out...
When it's been 100° the last 3-4 days and you work from home, you don't always dress up. But today I did. Partially in solidarity with all our brethren at #pitti90 and partially just for my own dignity, lol. Chas looks great and I kinda hate him, btw.
Yes Tenero
1000% buy this jacket if you are 56 or 58. As far as I can tell it is the same or very similar fabric to my navy raw silk from last summer, and it is probably my favorite Eidos jacket. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418052&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446918031&R=822289144141&P_name=Eidos&sid=150B448CE4D1&Ntt=eidos&N=306418052&bmUID=llbFOgq
I do love my dark brown suit. I'd be tempted by this season's if I didn't own one already lol. My man Jordan at AK Rikks said that was his favorite Eidos fabric they've ever carried (they have it in suit form).
nicely done.would love to see a full length or at least half-length (is that a phrase?).tie is the perfect width from what i can tell...
Thanks. I'm pretty happy with it. I grew up in rural northeast Indiana—Amish country—and when the shirt dried after I was finished dipping, I was really worried because it almost looked like the blue color the Amish use in their homemade, super-stiff cotton shirts with snap-up fronts. But it's not quite that, thankfully. Any lighter would definitely resemble the Amish Blue. I can always dip again if I want, too.Anyway to answer your question, even after rinsing it...