or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Thanks!A while back I kind of decided that a one button cuff just looks so dang clean so I started doing it on new purchases (left the buttons on most of the stuff I already had). The Eidos jackets I've bought coming with unfinished sleeves made it easier since I'm too cheap to pay someone to sew buttons on for me 😆A Corneliani tweed casual jacket I acquired via another member on SF came with a single button sleeve that's functional. I was ecstatic haha.
It's a bit hilarious how often I find myself going through the mental decision making process asking myself "Do I really need another navy polo shirt?"The answer in the most recent incident was a resounding yes—picked up this long-sleeve Lupo from AK Rikks in Grand Rapids last week (which they shipped to me; my buddy @amckeague gave me the info for one of their personal shoppers).Definitely worth it for this. Such a great piece. [[SPOILER]]
Ha ha I guess it wasn't much of a challenge.Here it is in context: http://www.styleforum.net/t/234255/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iii/30105#post_5490442
I guess maybe I should be posting in the MC casual thread but this is where all my homies are.Kinda inspired by a meow meow fit from years ago today—just way fewer pleats and without as much actual personal style (kudos to whoever can find the image of his I'm speaking of). [[SPOILER]]
"You know in your heart I'm the winner" Eidos jacketBoss shirtHoward Yount pocket square (from my wedding day 6 years ago)Howard Yount open-weave hopsack trousersAE for Polo suede loafers [[SPOILER]]
Price includes shipping in continental US; message me if you're outside that. These are a really great style; they have lots of life left in the soles.
Price includes shipping in continental US; message me if you're outside that. These are a really great style; they have lots of life left in the soles.
Only need 2. My buddy's wedding in St. Louis last summer. Wearing my eHaberdasher Benjamin suit, black cap-toe balmorals from Peal & Co., a white royal oxford double cuff shirt with silver cufflinks, and a silver glen plaid tie (Polo I believe).
These are the incredible Alfred Sargent wingtips made for J.Crew, size 10.5. Originally retailed for over $500. Original sole. Toe taps and heel guard have been installed.
This vintage Brooks Brothers sportcoat is made in a glorious dark brown tweed herringbone. It's a dark brown mixed with black. Check the close-ups. The fabric is outstanding. It's 3/8 lined (only the sleeves and a curtain in the upper back to make it easier to slide on), with an awesome soft shoulder like they used to make, flapped patch pockets, swelled edge lapels and the two-button sleeve BB is known for. Measurements: Chest measured pit-to-pit: 21.5" Waist through...