or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

So, I'm poor and probably can't afford anything that's full price in the 5 days I have to use this coupon, lol. Looking at pocket squares and socks. Seems like a crime. Someone wanna donate a few hundred so I can get something expensive? lol
• Sartoria Formosa "Rusty brown" herringbone Dugdale Caldonaire tweed sport coat - 13 oz • Eidos Grey herringbone soft tweed field jacket, 21 oz wool • Formosa Flat-front trousers in Special Ed. Fox Brothers oatmeal flannel, 14 oz • Barbanera Hemingway tassel loafer, brown suede
A slightly chillier end to the week (after several days in the 70s F). Donegal and flannel, yay! [[SPOILER]]
There may be retailers out there stocking a 38L or 40L (NMWA only stocks 42 and 44 in L), but I'm not sure; Antonio would know. If not, sounds like MTM is your only option, so it would be a higher cost (but you'd have the benefit of choosing your cut and fabrics).
Haymakers in Nashville had it last season (a single gray suit), which Miranda there seemed to indicate to me was very popular (or maybe she just personally was a huge fan of and wanted to sell more of it). They haven't posted their tailoring yet this season on their online store, though their Insta shows they've gotten it all in. Jim, who is a member here, has moved to NYC to work at the Armoury, and I don't have contact deets for anyone else there, but you could email...
*Beautiful fall foliage not included [[SPOILER]]
Looking for the places carrying the field jackets this season—besides NMWA. I like their two fabric choices but am interested in others as well.
I was newly married and broke when Rugby was in its heyday and sadly, these jeans and a blue OCBD (found at T.J.Maxx 6 months after they closed their doors) are all I have from them. Sucks, because these jeans are seriously worth their weight in gold to me. My wife has an awesome OCBD they made as well that's the bee's knees.Sadly, there is no ecommerce for Gutteridge. Boggi is probably the closest approximation, and they ship worldwide, but they are a bit pricier.
thanks man!they do mtm. higher cost of course but fabric of your choice in fit of your choice…