or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

100% wool. Great condition. Polo probably 90s or early 2000s. It's labeled S, but could easily work as M. Check the measurements. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Message if outside that to make a deal. Measurements: Shoulder: 20” P2P: 22” Sleeves from shoulder (unfolded): 24” Length from base of neck seam: 24” Neck height unfolded: 6”
yessir
So the stuff I've been impressed with are the sweaters this season.Specifically, I am a big fan of the shawl collar cardigan, which I got in navy first and loved it so much I got it in camel. [[SPOILER]] And I also ordered this rollneck turtleneck, which is just exceptional. I got it in gray and cream, and while I can probably only afford to keep one, am trying hard to figure out a way to be able to keep them both. [[SPOILER]]
he's a designer who is well respected. he worked at club monaco for 5 years or something and had a lot of people excited, especially when he first arrived there. He also worked at Jack Spade.In the podcast he talks about his history, which is interesting.
is this the formosa green jacket from this season?
go TTS. I tried Medium (which is what i have worn in nearly every casual Eidos piece), and it fit *perfectly*.
Starting a thread for this new phase of A&F. Been finding nice things there and am glad Aaron Levine has breathed life into this place. I never cared for the store growing up—but mostly because its image was so douchey (though I did have a pair of non-cargo chinos from there that I loved for years and mourned after they finally died). There's a nice interview with him on the podcast Blamo! here: http://tunein.com/topic/?topicId=109696790
i loved that sweater when i got to try it on. probably the most versatile version of a turtleneck that i've personally tried (something about the roll neck makes it more wearable)
Snuff suede chukkas my manAlmost hate to give away my secret, but…