or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

You all missed out on a great fit yesterday—but it was too dark to get a pic at the end of the day, so I can't share. Sorry :-/ Today, going for comfort clothes. Black Fleece OCBD Club Monaco cardigan J.Crew chinos (cuffed after-market) AE shoes
Sold
I am a solid 11D in almost every shoe I've ever tried.I got 11D and just on my right foot, the last kind of tapers down in the toe and ever so slightly pushes on my second-to-last toe. Not painfully, and it's something I think will go away as they break in, but it's there.If I had it to do over again, I'd also try the 11.5's and see which was better.I bought these to replace a pair of Indy boots I no longer put to much use, and I'd say in every aspect except for that, they...
Haha, who knows—the boots are great.
Just checked and they're back to $300…
Bumped. Great coat, amazed nobody wants it!
Festive pants. Need one size up. I presumed Land's End wouldn't actually do "slim fit" but boy was I wrong, haha.
Thanks! I'm trying to break them in, and they're coming along nicely. I've owned one pair of Loake boots before, but these are way, way nicer. Perhaps those others weren't 1880 level quality.
Posted about the great deal I got on these boots in the Brooks Brothers thread, and in the ensuing discussion learned that these are made by Loake 1880—probably the Burford II model.