or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Oh, also, funny side note.Last night we watched Empire Strikes Back. It's not actually that similar—other than the fur-rimmed hood—but Han Solo's BA coat on Hoth in the beginning reminded me of the amazing Paolo coat from this season's collection.All you need is a utility belt with, like, a blaster pistol or something, haha. [[SPOILER]] https://www.haberdashmen.com/product/paolo-waxed-canvas-tweed-parka/eidos-napoli/4556205
Some eye candy which most of you have probably already seen in the waywt thread or on my blog/insta, but i love this jacket so much I wanted to post it here.Last winter's faux-tweed donegal herringbone. Primo cut from Haymaker's in Nashville (they carry Tenero by and large nowadays). Got it in August and have been wearing it a lot, both casually and with dress trousers and tie. I've gotten several comments from complete strangers on it—last weekend a dude at an art show I...
This is Formosa, right?
Has anybody bought the BA eidos DB cord suit? I wanna see fit pics of that mofo!
I met Dalcuore's wife off chance last month in Italy, riding the funicolare. She helped us figure out where to go, and mentioned her husband was in NYC for a "convention." I thought "he's gotta be a tailor." Sure enough when I followed up she confirmed he was a tailor and told me his name. She was super nice![oh and awesome coat ]
thanks!So far—and this is 2 weeks in, mind you—I've been wearing jeans or chinos with either a polo shirt or OCBD.
My new working from home lifestyle means it'd be a little silly to put on flannel trousers during the day. But I went out to run an errand today, so… put on a tie! LOL
Yeah that's a super bummer for me. The jacket I have of yours that I love the most, which is long enough for my taste, I'm almost certain was made incorrectly or is on the long side of the 1cm of tolerance you mentioned earlier. It's a SS15 Tenero (navy raw silk), size 52, purchased from Haymakers here in Nashville, and measures 30.5" in length on the nose. I got another SS15 Tenero elsewhere, and it was a full 3/4" shorter. I assumed I could count on the length to be the...
Somebody show me the best, most professionally captured image of a Formosa jacket they know of. Like one with a decent perspective and focal length (i.e. not shot from 4 feet away with an ultra-wide iPhone lens from crotch height lol). I'm having trouble finding any good shots that accurately depict the silhouette (perfectly styled mannequin shots aside ).
OK poor is a relative word here, lol. I'm rich compared to much of the world! My wife and I are in the process of moving cities, so we are trying to use as much money as possible on buying a house! It's expensive (have you ever done it? sheesh). Haha. If someone actually sent me hundreds of dollars I'd have to responsibly use it toward a down payment lol.There are some really nice squares for sale, though…