or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Some really great inspiration in that shoot.Antonio, I gotta let you know—I was sitting thinking about my wardrobe the other day (only on styleforum could a guy say that lol) and came to a decision to focus on buying Eidos exclusively for a while. I really dig the aesthetic—it totally jives with my own—and am at the point in my life where I have clothes I can wear day-in and day-out while I focus on upgrading key pieces and branching out a bit. So, great work, keep on...
thanks!
Thought it was spring when I put on this tie; it was 33°F when we took these pics… [[SPOILER]]
Well you have the benefit of having been fairly well-established in your style when you joined; I've gone through my 20s in the time I've been a member here.In '08 I was 21, a junior in college and started thinking about clothes. I got married after I graduated—which I will credit with my having not made the mistake of buying too much too early, at least to the same degree many do when they discover SF (on account of being poor and having financial responsibility toward...
Muchas graciasI always hope that people don't remember my early days on the forum. Ghastly!
Dad jeans anyone?Haha. These are J.Crew's 2008 version of Vintage Slim. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks to all for the thumbs and compliments!
Looks great dude.I've actually found that tie looks better with a spread collar shirt than a button-down collar anyhow…First post in a while—my normal pic-taking spot was covered in 8-10 inches of snow for like 6 weeks and I was ambivalent about shoveling it. But spring is nigh in Cincinnati, so here I am once more. [[SPOILER]]
well if that doesn't look like a university stripe OCBD… sadly, it's listed as dobby fabric http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/g/gSF0036234189/?select=true#
Cool man. I wondered bc that exact fabric is what this Brooks Brothers jacket I picked up on sale this season is made of. But yours is clearly different in cut and configuration.Looks great on you![IMG [[SPOILER]]