or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Four pairs of J.Crew wool trousers from various times in the recent history for sale here. Three of the four are Bowery, the fourth predates that name. So, $30 apiece shipped. Buy two pair, I'll do $55 total shipped. Do three, $80. All four, $100. All are in very good condition as I just have not worn them that much. Thanks for looking! Navy ludlow classic fit 34/30 FA13 Waist: 18.5" Rise: 11" Thigh 2" down: 13" Inseams: 29.5" Opening: 8.25" Dark gray fil a fill...
Guilty as charged, I guess, lol.
Can't wait for the 3D knit cashmere sweater to go 80% off
I'm a major fan of RF. Before they added stretch, the chinos were my favorite because they fit slim, but were a solid twill fabric—nothing like the thin, cheap cotton you find on J.Crew chinos, which they're obviously trying to compete with. I also have an awesome cream loose-weave cotton roll neck raglan sleeve sweater from RF that's perfect for cool spring and fall evenings. My wife doesn't bother looking at regular BB women's stuff, but owns a dozen or so RF items. I...
ha! i do recall you saying the collar was not supposed to be white.
Got this email this morning. They're reducing the corporate discount to 25% from the usual 30%.
super random side note. if anyone owns this in M or L, and would consider selling it, PM me. I kick myself often for not snatching it from Haberdash before their demise. [[SPOILER]]
how do these size? i wear 41 in dress shirts and sport shirts.
MP3 had this in Navy. I'm ashamed to say I didn't pick it up and scope it out—I noticed it toward the end of my visit and was basically out of time. I wish I'd have put it on and snapped a pic at the very least
OH snap I gotta get a third source of income