or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

whew, i wear 52R. Glad we won't have to duel.Enjoy! They both look great!
52 or 54?j/w in case you decided that shepherds check isn't for you...
yeah by no means am i saying don't get the jacket or avoid it. just that i was surprised when, while on a trip, wearing it all day while traveling (unexpectedly having to travel a long way otherwise I would have dressed differently), i took off my jacket to discover color having come off on my shirt. it doesn't bother me
looks really, really similar to my raw silk jacket from last spring/summer (if not identical). I've posted pics of it here before. It's 1 of my 2 favorite Eidos jackets I own (of 5).BTW those raw silks—if this is indeed the same fabric—have given me color fast-ness issues in the armpits. The lack of lining means if I sweat and it's hot, the color rubs off on my shirts. It's actually stained one shirt permanently (the color fades with each wash but still).I'm going to sew...
This is a shirt jacket so the back looks like a shirt. Darts give it shape and there are no vents. It's not fitted basically at all on me. These images are of it unbuttoned but its weird two button front isn't really meant to be buttoned anyway as far as I can tell.
maybe you answered this before, but when you decided to make this next round of jackets 3-roll-2 instead of a 2-button, did you alter the shape of the lapel or alter the cut in any other way visually speaking? Just curious.
man I gotta try these Bella Spalla jackets.
Haha, I'll start a gofundme and start raising funds!
The Kimber jodhpurs from last season. I'd wanted jodhpurs in suede for years, and these are just about perfect. Only the YSL ones for about $1k are close to what I was looking for that I'd found out there. Got these in his passport sale for like $300. Worth every penny—well, after I spent another $10 on some arch support inserts from myfootshop.com lol. But I do that with most new shoes these days.
Yep this is the same size as my normal suit/SC size. [[SPOILER]]