or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

sorry Murls!
Good point… Like new ≠ new, haha, even if it is barely worn. Scarcity of product does make up a certain amount, however, which is the other thing to consider…I'll take offers if anybody is interested. PM me. Sorry to spam the thread!
thanks man! please somebody buy my jacket!
Barely worn, barely a month in my possession, current season Tenero cut Eidos Napoli tan wool+hemp hopsack jacket. Absolutely no alterations done to it, and no visible wear. Measurements P2P: 22" Shoulder: 18.75" Sleeve: 25.5" Length (BOC): 29.75" Price includes shipping in continental US; let's say $450 shipped if you're outside the US.
Barely worn, barely a month in my possession, current season Tenero cut Eidos Napoli tan wool+hemp hopsack jacket. Absolutely no alterations done to it, and no visible wear. Measurements P2P: 22" Shoulder: 18.75" Sleeve: 25.5" Length (BOC): 29.75" Price includes shipping in continental US; let's say $450 shipped if you're outside the US.
Haymakers in Nashville has them in—they have navy and dark teal. Pretty sure AK Rikks in Grand Rapids has their fall stuff in, and @amckeague I think told me they have many a color…
you can safely order the same size in NMWA as your size in the tenero. I have both fits and though they fit differently, they both fit true to size.
Scratch that—I misremembered what I paid. I'd let it go for $425 shipped. (I really want this other jacket haha).
hey—quick interest check thinking of flipping this tan hopsack hemp wool tenero jacket (52R) for $450 (what I paid plus shipping). Any takers? There's another eidos jacket I could possibly get an incredible deal on that I want enough to sell another eidos jacket to be able to afford… haha. lemme know!
Haha thanks! It was particularly miserable that day. One of our friends in the group was the videographer and I helped a bit with photography!