or Connect

Posts by mossrockss

Price includes shipping in the continental US. Happy to ship elsewhere, just let me know and we can work out a price. Super awesome tweed in a classic configuration (i.e. it doesn't look too 80s, 70s, 90s, whatever); pretty high gorge, classic 3-roll-2, shoulders aren't too narrow or wide, classic POW check, etc. etc. Color reproduction looks weird in the pics because of the background being kinda yellowish, but I promise you that the color of the jacket itself is...
Comfy ThursdayPolo cardiganProper Cloth popover OCBDHoward Yount flannelsPolo suede loafs [[SPOILER]]
My wife mentioned that after taking the first pic so I moved it but not before taking this shot lol
Awesome Indoor pics today.Brooks Brothers jacket, tie and cardiKamakura OCBDHoward Yount trousersMeermin dub monks [[SPOILER]]
Heyo, casualin' it down a bit today. You can always tell when my wife takes my pics instead of me setting it on a table because when she takes them, they aren't pics at crotch-height.Unnecessary layers for 50° weatherPRL blazerBB cotton sweaterBlack Fleece OCBDBanana Republic chinos & rain jacketAlden #8 cordovan gunboats [[SPOILER]]
!!!Maybe I'm more a product of current trends than I'd like to admit, but the higher / upward-pointing gorge looks better to me.
Festive pants again todayYay ! [[SPOILER]]
Outrageous fisherman's sweater day.Brooks Brothers sweaterSid Mashburn shirtJ.Crew chinosAlden #8 cordovan gunboats [[SPOILER]]
The sun's back!Brooks Bros. jacket, cardigan and tieSid Mashburn micro-stripe poplin shirtKent Wang pocket squareJ.Crew flannel trousersPolo Ralph Lauren by Allen Edmonds loafers [[SPOILER]]
Reminded why I don't like over the calf socks, my trousers stick to them and drape weirdly[IM [[SPOILER]]