or Connect

Posts by peaklapel1089

THIS IS AN EBAY AUCTION AND THE LINK IS here. Up for auction is a pair of Allen Edmonds "Soho" captoe oxfords in cognac. I rate the condition as "very good." I estimate I wore them 10-20 times, only in good weather, to the office. Selling because I have several pairs of oxfords in that color. Size is US 11D. The shoes come with Allen Edmonds shoe bags, the original box, and an extra pair of Allen Edmonds shoe laces. ALSO ON EBAY: an Allen Edmonds belt -- in cognac --...
This is an ebay listing. Here is the link. Classic J. Press Navy Chalk Stripe Flannel 3-Piece Suit Very good condition! Listed price is the starting price for the auction. I know it is a low starting price...but I need to make some room in my closet. Jacket: pit-to-pit 20.5 inches sleeve length: 24.75 inches back height: 32 inches Across shoulders: 18 inches partially lined Vest: Pit-to-pit: 20.5 inches 6 button, 4 pocket Trousers are flat front: Outseam: 42...
This is an ebay listing. Here is the link. Brooks Brothers Regent 1818 Suit - Medium Gray with Bold Pinstripe Marked as size 40R/33w, the suit has been altered to fit 41R/36w. Please see detailed measurements. This medium-to-light gray suit has bold white pinstripes. The high quality fabric has one of the most elegant finishes I've seen. I get more compliments wearing this suit than any other. Made in Italy! Sought-after details make this a contemporary style: trim, dual...
This is an ebay listing. Here is the link. Brooks Brothers Regent Loro Piana Track Stripe 1818 Suit - Black - size 40R Made in Italy! Sought-after details make this a contemporary style: trim, dual vent, pick stitching. Elegant Loro Piana fabric is world famous for luxury. Original price $ 1,098.00. Brooks Brothers description: A contemporary take on the classic Brooks Brothers suit. Tailored from elegant Loro Piana wool woven in Italy. Updated with slimmer lines, a...
PM sent
Just posted ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/330869405790?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Just purchased these from a fellow ebayer -- I did not notice these are narrow and I wear a medium width. So they are up for sale once again. I like them -- wish I could keep them. Was unable to wear them so...they are in exactly the same condition as I received them.
Just listed on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330869435236 Brooks Brothers Regent Saxxon Three-Piece Mini Fine Stripe 1818 Suit A contemporary take on the classic Brooks Brothers suit. Tailored from elegant Saxxon wool woven in the USA. Updated with slimmer lines, a narrower lapel with pickstitch detail and trimmer trousers. Fully lined. 3-button jacket, side vents with vest. Plain front trousers. Dry clean. Made in the USA. UPDATE on Feb 6:...
I'm in Northern Virginia, too, and have recently purchased suits from the DC Suit Supply after years of wearing Brooks Brothers Fitzgeralds and Regents...with the occasional MTM (I have a suit by VM Clothiers, too). I have a London, Washington, and Napoli and like them very much. In fact, I'm starting to sell off my Brooks Brothers suits on ebay (too bad I'm 40R and you are 42R or I could hook you up). I had a great experience at VM Clothiers by the way, and I had a...
Posted For Auction on Ebday today, Saturday, January 26, 2013 Authentic PERSOL 2832 Polarized Sunglasses 2832S - 24/58 - 58mm Frame color is Havana (aka Tortoise Shell). Lens color is "crystal green" although I find it to be more gray than green. Current model - you can purchase these new today from Persol for $225...and you can sometimes find them for as low as $150. My starting price is $75, which is one-half the lowest price I could find online. Purchased new online,...
I'm selling on Ebay, new listing today (Saturday 1/26/2013) with a starting price of $99. Brooks Brothers Regent Saxxon™ Mini Stripe 1818 Suit - Brown - size 41R Original price $ 1,098.00...This same suit is currently "on sale" at Brooks Brothers $ 658.8. That's not as great a value as this. Brooks Brothers description: "The Regent is a contemporary take on the classic Brooks Brothers suit. Tailored exclusively for Brooks Brothers from elegant Saxxon™ wool woven in...