or Connect

Posts by Arbucks

Quote: Originally Posted by dohccorp nice! what are the details of this sale?
Oh how I wish the APCs we're subject to discounts. I'd be all over that.
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN This has to be a troll. It should be the other way around. I had a friend who told his g/f he'll dump her if she didn't go lose Ten pounds. Your friend is a man
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger bro if she has shirtless pictures of another dude she's probably having sex with him I'm assuming you are missing the part where it said she couldn't get him.
I chart everything that I eat out, and my caloric intake has been +/- 200 2000 every day in the past week. I changed it and recently cut alot of the carbs out, and am now higher protein, and progress has resumed.
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 This is going to get me crucified, but you need to eat more fat. If you are reducing carbohydrate (which I happen to think works -- it certainly does for me) you need to add more fat to your diet to reach your caloric target. There is probably only so much lean protein you can eat in a day, I would guess. Again unpopular, but you do not get fit playing hockey, you get fit to play hockey. I've played...
I do weights and cardio 6 days a week now that I'm back at college. Sundays are my day off. As well as hockey twice a week. The wheels are in motion
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Public...Owner=p_arbeau My daily summary
Alright, thanks. I was just trying to prevent any potential harm I could do to my body. I'll just eat the same and go work more.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Why are you trying to lose weight by eating more? Kelly Ripa isn't her size because she eats two standing rib roasts every day. It IS possible to eat too few calories in a day, and at that point your body burns muscle for energy. I fear I am bordering that, and I'm trying to get away from that, and eat a healthy amount (Read: Maybe closes to a 500 calorie a day deficit as opposed to 1500+). Also with doing...