or Connect

Posts by ThomasoAIK

Picked up running again some weeks ago and have run 2,5km in around 12 min those times. Tried my first 5km run in a couple of years today at 26:44.
Those pants look way too thight when you can see where the pockets are an accident waiting to happen IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube...
I like my suede harrington and understand the people that would like too see it again. But I would like to see a 2 pocket moto gortex or maybee a reversible one with cotton/gortex with harrington style pockets one side.
Tbone O(original) Juice
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman I ordered the french cuffs in normal stiffness. It feels a bit thin and boardy. Is there an option for it to be a bit softer yet more substantial? Have put my trial shirt through a couple of washes and its the normal lining of the cuffs/collar that is the biggest problem. The lining in the cuffs came sort of crushed and and the lines are pretty visable even after ironing. But the shirt is pretty good in...
The new moto or minimalst dr is tempting and looks realy good.
MTO Alfred Sargent boots