or Connect

Posts by lagsun

This pair of Alden Shell Cordovan #8 Leisure Handsewn (LHS) Moccasin 986 on the Van last in size 8.5D were purchased new from an Alden dealer a couple of years ago. I have too many shoes so hardly ever wear them. The left shoe is slightly lighter in color but it's hardly noticeable in most lighting. Here are the measurements: Length (heel of toe): 11.75" Width: 4 1/4" Comes with original box and bags and the shoe trees ARE included. Priority mail shipping CONUS for...
I posted this back in March http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/45640_40#post_6208524Below is another pic. They are a few years old I believe.
This pair of Alden Shell Cordovan #8 Leisure Handsewn (LHS) Moccasin 986 on the Van last in size 8.5D were purchased new from an Alden dealer a couple of years ago. I have too many shoes so hardly ever wear them. The left shoe is slightly lighter in color but it's hardly noticeable in most lighting. Here are the measurements: Length (heel of toe): 11.75" Width: 4 1/4" Comes with original box and bags and the shoe trees ARE included. Priority mail shipping CONUS for...
I'm clearing out my closet of denim/chinos I no longer wear. First up are a pair of Unbranded "Tapered Leg" 14.5oz Selvedge in Indigo - Model UB201 in size 29. They were purchased, hemmed and chainstitched by Blue Owl. They've been washed a number of times but have a lot of life in them. These were my son's but he rarely wore them as they were too tight in the top block. More info can be found here at the Blue Owl site. Here are my measurements: Waist: 30" Inseam:...
Finally left the house today to run some errands wearing my Ravello LWBs
Had another Alden sighting this morning as I walked to my office. I was wearing king LWBs and was at the 3rd and Mission street corner standing next to someone wearing snuff suede PT boots. Looked like they had crepe soles so maybe it was the J.Crew boot.
Doesn't Alden also pay for shipping both ways for restorations? If yes then they are making less than $155...
Ask Deez Nuts. He's selling a couple on B&S: http://www.styleforum.net/t/259860/rrl-jackets-sweaters-denim-bags-january-2014-update/0_40
Must have been gunboat day on BART this morning. Stood next to someone wearing a brown CXL LWB while I was in my snuff suede LWB. I think I can count on a single hand Alden sightings on BART over the past year.
Thanks for the heads up as my NeedSupply tobacco ranger mocs arrived today. Decided to keep them instead of a pair of BB Rancourt mocs I purchased on sale on Boxing Day, which arrived today as well.Switched out the laces as the ones with the shoes are too short....