or Connect

Posts by lagsun

@NAMOR Are you in SF? Is your tailor in the city?
I'm off to Paris too at the end of the month so I'll check out Anatomica. Also on my list is C&J as I'm considering the Islay boot. I'm staying for over a week and trying to pack light with just a carry on so not sure which Alden(s) to bring. Weather might be wet and I plan to walk a lot.Right now I'm thinking of either bringing two pair or just one and buying a pair of shoes in Paris if I can find something On the short list are chamois ranger mocs on crepe, #8 LWB on...
I guess I need to try both the UK 7 and 7.5 when I'm Paris. They currently have one of each but it's still more than a couple of weeks before I leave.
I purchased this charcoal Barena unstructured, three-button knit sportcoat in size EU48/US38 recently from Epaulet during their extra 25% off final sale. It's a really nice, sweater-like sportcoat but unfortunately a bit too small for me. It's sold out at Epaulet in this size and originally sold at $650 before being marked down to $345. I paid $260 a couple of weeks ago so I'm selling at a loss after paypal fees and shipping. For more details and pics visit the Epaulet...
I purchased this charcoal Barena unstructured, three-button knit sportcoat in size EU48/US38 recently from Epaulet during their extra 25% off final sale. It's a really nice, sweater-like sportcoat but unfortunately a bit too small for me. It's sold out at Epaulet in this size and originally sold at $650 before being marked down to $345. I paid $260 a couple of weeks ago so I'm selling at a loss after paypal fees and shipping since I can't return it. For more details and...
I'm looking at getting a pair of Islay's too. Any idea how the Alden Barrie last compares to the 365? I'm an US 8D. The C&J website says the Paris stores carry the Islay so I hope I can try them when I'm there at the end of month.
The arms have loosened up but I'm just not used to the fact it's more like a sweater than a sport coat. The waist is more of a concern as it just fits.
On the fence to keep the Barena Knit Sportcoat Charcoal I picked up during the sale. It's a bit tight in the arms and waist. Was anyone looking for it in EU48/US38?
Cigar Indy's on a rainy day in San Francisco. Used Leather Defender on them yesterday to prep for the rain...
A potentially dangerous day on the Alden Thread for us 8Ds. Fortunately for my wallet and marriage, I was too slow to do any damage