or Connect

Posts by lagsun

I purchased this charcoal Barena unstructured, three-button knit sportcoat in size EU48/US38 recently from Epaulet during their extra 25% off final sale. It's a really nice, sweater-like sportcoat but unfortunately a bit too small for me. It's sold out at Epaulet in this size and originally sold at $650 before being marked down to $345. I paid $260 a couple of weeks ago so I'm selling at a loss after paypal fees and shipping since I can't return it. For more details and...
I'm looking at getting a pair of Islay's too. Any idea how the Alden Barrie last compares to the 365? I'm an US 8D. The C&J website says the Paris stores carry the Islay so I hope I can try them when I'm there at the end of month.
The arms have loosened up but I'm just not used to the fact it's more like a sweater than a sport coat. The waist is more of a concern as it just fits.
On the fence to keep the Barena Knit Sportcoat Charcoal I picked up during the sale. It's a bit tight in the arms and waist. Was anyone looking for it in EU48/US38?
Cigar Indy's on a rainy day in San Francisco. Used Leather Defender on them yesterday to prep for the rain...
A potentially dangerous day on the Alden Thread for us 8Ds. Fortunately for my wallet and marriage, I was too slow to do any damage
Looking good!
I purchased this Boglioli "Dover' 3-2 roll sport coat last year from Yoox.com. It's brown and black check, made in Italy and 100% wool in size EU48 (US 38). It has 3 patch pockets, a single center vent and is unlined except for the sleeves. Very soft hand but unfortunately I rarely wear sports coat as I work from home. Here are the measurements: Shoulders: 17.25" P-2-P: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 28" Sleeve from shoulder seam: 24.5" Priority mail shipping CONUS...
I purchased this pair of RRL Naval Wool/Cotton Officer's Chinos in size 30x32 last year from RalphLauren.com. They are a slim officer's chino-style pant in washable wool and cotton cavalry twill. Has a button fly with anchor-etched buttons, belted waist. size-adjusting tabs on hips, back welt pockets with button flaps and waistband lined with cotton sateen and Japanese indigo pincheck fabric. They are 60% wool, 40% cotton. I had the waist and inseam taken in a little but...
Thanks. Looking forward to wearing.