Posts by lagsun

A slow 4+ this early morning to see how my ankle feels after rolling it yesterday.
Ran 8+ this morning on the trail but rolled my ankle early in the run and started to tighten up at the end. Ran every day this week.
These are the other Shoemart 2nds I picked up. Brown suede PTBs on the Barrie last with a flex sole. All my shoes are 8.5D Barrie but these 8Ds work too. A little snug in the forefoot but they stretched a little after a night with shoe trees in them. The brown suede boots I purchased are going back as they were a nice to have but not a must have.
Here are a pair of Shoemart seconds I just received. All my other boots/shoes are Barrie 8.5d (or Grant 9d) so I wanted to see how these brown suede captoe boots on double leather soles in 8E on the Barrie would fit. They fit OK but look blobbier to me due to the E width. I noticed a couple of imperfections - one with the suede on the left shoe below the captoe and the other on the inside leather of the right ankle. They are also a darker brown than in the picture. Not...
On weekdays when I run before the kids get up for school, I usually drink some water and hit the roads. On weekends, when I have more time in the morning I might have a piece of toast with peanut butter. 5+ this morning.
6+ both yesterday and this morning. Felt really tired on both of them.
Best of luck tomorrow. Where's the HM? 6+ in the late afternoon. Will see how I feel in the morning if & when I run again....
I took the irregular plunge once again as I wanted to try a pair of suede boots in a size different than I usually wear (8.5d Barrie -> trying 8E Barrie). I've made 4 irregular purchases in the past and still have one pair (#8 Chukkas). All the others I sold off due to not liking fit and/or style (brown calf wingtip boot w/commando sole on Leydon, unlined tan suede chukka on Leydon and brown suede chukka w/crepe sole on Barrie). We'll see how these go.....
Got in a little over 5 this early morning before having to drive my son to XC morning practice...
Ran 6+ this morning. Forget to re-start my Garmin along the way so not sure how much I actually ran.