or Connect

Posts by lagsun

My new brown calf wingtip boots on Barrie last with commando sole from Alden of Carmel. Bought these after selling a similar pair of Shoemart seconds on the Leydon last which were too tight in the toes. With 3 pairs of chukkas (Cord #8, Brown suede and tan unlined) and a PTB kudu boot from Leffot, I think I need a pair of cordovan shoes next
Quote: Originally Posted by joz411no Anyone have these wingtip boots in scotch grain from Shoemart? http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-men..._calfskin.html Yes, and I quite like them. Thanks. Any action pics Trying to decide on these or getting the brown calf on barrie last (to replace the ones on Leydon last I just sold).
Anyone have these wingtip boots in scotch grain from Shoemart? http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-men..._calfskin.html Not sure what my next purchase will be and whether I want to shell out (pardon the pun) $600+ for cordovan boots. However the Leather Soul #8 PTB boots with crepe soles are looking mighty nice...
Here is my current collection: L-R: Dark Brown Suede Chukkas w/Crepe Sole, Cord #8 Chukka, Unlined Tan Suede Chukka, PTB Kudu Boot from Leffot All are Shoemart seconds except for the Kudu PTB boot, and they're all 8.5Ds on the Barrie last except for the unlined chukkas which are 9D on the Leydon last. I decided to sell the brown calf wingtip boot below as there are on 8.5D Leydon last and too tight in the toes for me. I'm not sure what I'll replace them with: either...
With great reluctance I'm selling these Alden Brown Calf Wingtip boots with commando soles that I purchased as seconds from Shoemart earlier in the year. They are an 8.5 D on the Leydon last and although I love how they look, they are just a bit too tight in the forefoot/toes. I'm usually a 8.5D on the Barrie last, which are roomy for me even with a extra leather insole, so I thought I could make these work but to no avail. These have been worn probably 15-20 times and...
5% price drop
I purchased these KMW 1980s new last year off the B&S and selling them because they are a bit too slim for my liking. They were made in Japan and were originally 29x34 but I had them altered. They were soaked twice and still in great condition with some slight fading. Selling it for SOLD with priority shipping included in the US (PayPal personal preferred but not required). Measurements are: Waist: 31" Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 10.5" Inseam: 32" Leg opening: 7.5"
Dropping price on British Khaki pair by 5% to $38....
Dark Taupe sold. British Khaki remaining with 5% price drop. Pants have no cuff.... Purchased these Brooks Brothers Milano Slim Fit Plain-Front Non-Iron Advantage Chinos several months back and really like the quality and feel but they are just too slim for me. Has been worn around ten times each and washed a couple of times. For more info you can go to the BB site: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...duct_Code=345R Selling it for SOLD CONUS via US Priority Mail...
great socks and seller.