or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Anyone familiar with shoes from Sherman Brothers? I saw a pair of used PTBs from them that were marked on the leather sole with a sharpie. Does this indicate their seconds or just can't be returned? I've purchased a number of Alden seconds from Shoemart and none of them were marked on the sole.
I'm selling these two Brooks Brothers extra slim fit cotton shirts in size 15x33 because they are a little too slim for me. Each shirt has been worn about 5 times and professionally laundered so they are in great condition. The 100% cotton striped shirt was purchased from the Brooks Brothers store while the Blue supima cotton OCBD was from an outlet store, hence the mark through the label Both SOLD with shipping included in the US (PayPal personal preferred but not...
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonfoote303 It's a beautiful day here in San Francisco so I thought I'd take my Aldens up to the roof for a photo session. Here's a taster. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Which last is this PTB boot with commando sole? Trubalance? Did you get them from AoC or somewhere else? I think this will be my next Alden but currently only have Barrie lasts in my rotation so not sure of the fit of the Trubalance.
Quote: Originally Posted by 89826 Yeah, I have them. Same last as the C&J Coniston BB was selling last year (or was it the year before that?). I'll check tonight, but they do run a half-size big. Thanks. I think the Peal Coniston's were on the 325 last. How do you like them?
Drop to $40 for BB chinos
another drop on the chinos
Quote: Originally Posted by xudisco07 Brook's Brothers new Fall boots are up. And the $1,000 Cordovan ones http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= Anyone have these boots? Are they made by C&J? Which last? Thx.
Drop on BB Clark chinos to $47
Has anyone ordered Boglioli pants from here? How do they compare to Incotex/Mabitex?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Still no e-mail back from them. It has been almost two full days. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I'm opening up a fraud alert and getting my money back from my credit card. Did you get an order confirmation email? I'm in the Bay Area and ordered a coat on Monday and it arrived today.