or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Just remembered I took my new suit jacket to this place too after it was "tailored" in SF by BB. There was a collar bubble and an issue with the vent which they fixed quickly in time for me to attend a funeral a couple of days later. psguy, I've read on Yelp there is a place right near the Whole Foods on Newell called Arachne's Thimble? I never used her. If you find a good tailor near you then let me know as I live in Moraga.
I'm a noob when it comes to tailoring but I've been using Advanced European Tailoring on Addison in Berkeley (off Shattuck near University) recently to tailor a sportcoat, some pants and shirts. I'm happy with their work and their shop is sort of on my way to work. There are a number of reviews on Yelp and I think I saw them mentioned on SF when I did a search. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by ANIKETOS Agree 100%..I would put the new black LV leather strap on it,would look amazing Removed the stainless bracelet and put on the aftermarket black carbon strap which is more casual/sporty IMHO. I guess I can still wear the original and well-worn black leather strap too.
The original black leather strap was falling apart and so I replaced it with a black carbon that looked pretty good too. I wanted to try a bracelet and have been too lazy to replace. I'll go home and take some pics with the original and the carbon too. This is pretty small compared to today's watches. Only about 37mm in diameter.
First time posting on this thread. Here's my daily beater that I've had for about 10 years. Originally came on a black leather strap that I replaced last year with an aftermarket Hadley Roma stainless steel bracelet:
Unfortunately not with my camera. Quote: Originally Posted by Decahedron Is the scratch on the raybans not photograph-able?? Interested!
Mabitex sold and dropping price on Ray-Bans
Dropping the price on the Mabitex to try and sell them quickly.
Great seller. Got my pants yesterday and they're really nice but unfortunately a bit too slim for me
Adding Khaki Mabitex and dropping price on Ray-Bans to $70