or Connect

Posts by lagsun

price drop
This was my first nice shoe purchase and I got them new off eBay last year. They are the Allen Edmonds Bradley split-toe in Burgundy (that's what the box says) Shell Cordovan in size 9D. They are really nice shoes with a lot of wear left in them. They are a bit too big for me so I don't wear much anymore as I have built up my shoe rotation. The shoes have both toe and heel taps and are always stored with shoe trees (not included). I wore them with leather/rubber insoles...
Potential buyers backed out so one more drop....
Dropping to $800
Drop again in price.
price drop
I bought this vintage Rolex Oyster Precision 6421 in Hong Kong about 16 years ago from an antique shop in the Central business district and just had it authenticated by a local Rolex AD in the SF Bay Area. I haven't worn it for the past 7-8 years but it still runs fine. Looking to sell this watch to fund another purchase. Here is the watch info from the authentication and caseback: Model: 6421 Year: III.1958 Caliber: 1210 (17 jewels) Serial# 105XXX This manual watch...
The AT is very nice. I've got my eye on either a Seamaster Pro Chrono or a Speedy Pro.... Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Congrats . You made a very good decision re case size. Don't say I didn't warn you though. This is the beginning of the end....
Quote: Originally Posted by rohde88 You love posting that thing Apologies. Just trying to show how small the vintage Rolex is in comparison...
I use to wear it occasionally but maybe due to the size it feels too delicate for me. I actually like chronos and sportier watches better. Originally I planned to give it to my teenage son but he likes the bigger watches too.