or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Looks like Ravello day. Leffot LWBs in San Francisco.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this Brooks Brothers Black Fleece tan check Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt in size BB1 a few years ago. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. and it is in very good condition. The oxford cloth has substantial heft to it and there is a center box pleat and locker loop on the back. The shirt was originally purchased from a clearance outlet and the label marked so it couldn't be returned. Here...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Blue University Stripe Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt in size small a few years ago. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It's a bit short for me but is in very good condition. There is a center box pleat and locker loop on the back and the front chest pocket has a buttoned flap. Close up picture of collar shows color of blue stripes. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. This is the Patagonia Adze softshell in size small. The color is grey and combines Polartec® Windbloc stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer condition. It's a couple of years old and is in very good condition as I rarely wore it. For reference, I'm usually a US38/EU48 on sport coats. Priority mail shipping CONUS for $41
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this LUCHINO POLO SHIRT CHARCOAL by EPAULET in size small in the Spring but it's too small on me. Epaulet said to size down but I think it TTS as I'm usually a medium and this was too slim. I wore it a couple times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It is still in great condition. The Epaulet Luchino Polo is made of extra-fine cotton piqué. The raised parallel knit structure of the piqué gives the fabric a pleasant...
King LWBs today in the city...
So close but I need a 8D. Someone needs to jump on the 8.5D.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Waverly Chambray Workshirt in size medium from RalphLauen.com last January, but I don't wear it. It's a classic workshirt crafted from lightweight indigo-dyed cotton chambray that has an authentic construction and details. Currently costs $195 new at RalphLauren.com. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It is still in great condition. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to...
Here is my second attempt at pants right out of the box. Ordered Beige Cream Twill on 9/8 and received today in California. My first attempt I tried to a measure a pair of Epaulet Driggs pants before I realized I needed less slim pants with a higher rise and more room to accommodate sprinter's thighs. I think I'm getting closer and could go higher in front/rear rise and slim the thighs/leg a bit. Any other recommendations?
Thanks. All I order a Rudy with the unfinished hem.