or Connect

Posts by lagsun

On the same topic, here are a couple of pictures I took of my cigar indy's on commando on the same day with same camera. Only difference other than angle and distance was that the sun was out in the first pic and it was overcast in the second. Actual color is probably in between...depending on lighting
I think they are 2-3 years old but I don't wear them often. Edge is natural or clear I believe.
Wearing the neglected cigar captoe boot on commando in the city today. They need a good brushing when I get home.
I might have to try my Cigar Indy's on eBay too...
Is this price with or without VAT? Also what last is the Gianni on? How does it compare to the Islay? Thanks.
Call one of the stores and they can help with the Visa gift cards.
I'm clearing out my closet of chinos I no longer wear. Next up are a pair of RRL Officer's Field Chino in Olive Khaki in size 30x32. The pocket bag says they are 7.93 oz military right hand twill but they feel more substantial than the stated weight. They have been taken in at the waist, buttons on fly reinforced and cold water washed a number of times. I bought these a year and half ago and they are still in great condition, but need to sell as they are a bit too slim...
O'Doyle Rules Can't wait for my navy to arrive on Monday.
Thanks. Very pleased I picked them up last week while in Paris.
Wearing the Islay for the first time in California on a nice afternoon...