Posts by lagsun

I have the Leffot Snuff Suede LWB with blind eyelets and I just dropped them off at my local cobbler to add brown exposed eyelets. I hope they come out looking like yours.
More rain so breaking out my Alden DC 4060HC. I reallized I'm probably the same size in Grant and Barrie as I wear insoles with these and they are a little roomy in the forefoot. I guess I'm 8.25 TTS...
I'm selling a Boglioli K-Jacket (Model R3302J) in size EU48 that I purchased in Japan. It's a little too big for me, which is the reason I'm selling. It is in great condition from a smoke-free home. Unstructured, unlined, 3 roll 2 Lined sleeves 100% soft wool Patch pockets Working cuffs Side vents Shoulder: 18" Length (bottom of collar): 29.5" Sleeve: 25" Chest: 41" Comes with original tags and buttons for $155 (US Postal Priority Mail shipping included)....
I'm selling a pair of Alden Harrison Ranger Moccs in size US8.5D on the Van last that I purchased from Need Supply. The shoes are smooth oiled, tobacco chamois leather and originally came with a plantation crepe sole that B.Nelson replaced with Dainite a couple of years ago. The shoes are little too big for me and I no longer wear them. They are in good condition. A perfect beater shoe and opportunity to resole. Includes blue benjos flat laces, original box, shoe bags...
More rain so Leffot reverse chamois wingtip boots today.
Thanks. I'm in between a 36 and 38 so wondering if the 36 will work for me.
Any sizing advice for the Kaptain Sunshine vest?
Another rainy day in Silicon Valley. Leffot chamois tankers via TSM's second's list.
My Islays on a rainy day in Silicon Valley. @Cuttingboard I used B. Nelson to replace the crepe sole on a pair Aldens with Dainite. There was a bump under one of the heel pads after the job was completed. They fixed at no cost to me but they had to cover shipping costs to and from twice. I'd use again. Others have used Aram at https://ahoneshoes.com. You can search the various threads.
I've been looking to take advantage of the strong dollar again and add another C&J to my Islay and Cardigan 4. I wanted to purchase a grain shoe/boot and was trying to decide/search all week for the Pembroke and Coniston. Today, I thought I would throw a chukka in the mix and started looking at the Brecon too. Luckily I stumbled across The Tannery, which has a number of C&J styles in stock that are on sale for 20% off. I ordered the Coniston for less than $400 shipped to...