or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Ravello LWBs while waiting for BART...
I purchased this Filson Original Briefcase Style # 256 in Otter Green brand new last year. I used it about once a week since I work from home but realized I'm not a shoulder bag person. The shoulder strap was shortened by an inch or two by a cobbler and I had the handgrip option added. It's in very good condition and comes with original tags. For more information, visit here. Priority mail shipping CONUS for $155
I purchased this Filson Original Briefcase Style # 256 in Otter Green brand new last year. I used it about once a week since I work from home but realized I'm not a shoulder bag person. The shoulder strap was shortened by an inch or two by a cobbler and I had the handgrip option added. It's in very good condition and comes with original tags. For more information, visit here. Priority mail shipping CONUS for $155
You can also check out C&J and Carmina stores if interested.
@sacafotos Not sure I'm describing it right, but the dye is not completely even so there is very slight shading/patterns in the fabric. The fabric itself is very soft and light but don't know how it compares to kyber cloth or sanded canvas. Also the inside of the pants is not the same color. More like a tan so if you like to fold cuffs then get a longer inseam.
Thanks. These boots are really low maintenance - I wipe with a moist cloth and brush for a minute after wearing. They don't get much wear as I have 8 pairs of Aldens and 1 C&J boot and only need to wear nice shoes at most 1-2 times a week as I usually work from home. It's also why I'm on a shoe buying freeze. I'll only get a new pair if I offload an old one.
Cross post from the Epaulet thread. I'm wearing mine today as well.
Alden 4060 with commando from Alden of DC. I usually wipe with a moist cloth after wear and then brush. I use Saphir Reno or Saphir Neutral Cordovan Cream but haven't recently. I only have to shoes 1-2 times a week as I usually work from home.
Apologies for the iPhone pic but here are my new MTO Driggs in Slate Japan Garment Dye cotton. Color was a little lighter than I expected.
AoC has Black Calfskin in stock:http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/Shoes-Black_Indy_Boot_210.htmand has black shell, chromexcel and suede for pre-order:http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/Shoes-Black_Indy_Boot_210.htm