Posts by lagsun

975s
Leffot Chamois Tanker
Got it. Mine are probably a little lighter in color than the picture.
It cost $40 but the cobbler had never replaced all the eyelets for a pair of shoes so it was more than he expected. He will charge $70 in the future if asked again I live in the SF East Bay and the cobbler is in Orinda.
I'm not sure. Maybe close to 1 cm?I actually wanted brown eyelets like the JCrew version but the ones the cobbler had looked almost black. Depending on the lighting they've always look more copper/rust.
Cross post from Alden thread. Leffot Snuff Suede LWB purchased off B&S a few years ago. Just back from the local cobbler who replaced the blind eyelets with antique brass exposed eyelets. I also switched to brown laces for a more casual look. One thing I noticed is the heel dovetail is wearing down and needs replacing soon. Has anyone ever replaced the heel toplift with one from JR? My cobbler has them.
Leffot Snuff Suede LWB purchased off B&S a few years ago. Just back from the local cobbler who replaced the blind eyelets with antique brass exposed eyelets. I also switched to brown laces for a more casual look.
I've purchased flat boot laces in blue and green from Benjos.
I love the darker color. Are you using waxes and/or cremes to achieve this look?
My mistake. I completely agree!