or Connect

Posts by lagsun

How are the discounts at SF Bloomingdale's right now? I plan to go in next week.
I'm clearing my closet of pants that are too slim for me. These ROTA Olive green lightweight cotton twill trousers are size EU48 and were purchased this October unused off B&S. My tailor took the waist in a little, the inseam was shortened and the leg slightly tapered. These are really nice lightweight cotton trousers with pick stitching, belt loop, etc. Unfortunately they are a bit too slim in the thighs for me. They have been cold water washed/hang dried several times...
I'm clearing my closet of pants that are too slim for me. These ROTA Olive green lightweight cotton twill trousers are size EU48 and were purchased this October unused off B&S. My tailor took the waist in a little, the inseam was shortened and the leg slightly tapered. These are really nice lightweight cotton trousers with pick stitching, belt loop, etc. Unfortunately they are a bit too slim in the thighs for me. They have been cold water washed/hang dried several times...
I'm clearing my closet of pants I no longer wear. These Epaulet Driggs Washed Cotton TwillTrousers are Olive in size 32. I purchased them last year took and altered the waist. They have been cold water washed/hang dried several times and are still in very good condition. Go to the Epaulet website for more information. Here are my measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 33" Priority mail shipping CONUS for $60
The years seem to blend as you get older so I think in 2014 I purchased: Tobacco Chamois Ranger Mocc (Need Supply) C&J Islay Tobacco Chamois Tanker Boot (Leffot via TSM seconds) I also sold a pair of Cigar Indy's. In 2015, I will probably sell my TSM second Snuff Dover unlined PTB. There's nothing really on my wish list but I'm always on the lookout for a Cigar LWB, a chocolate suede boot or chukka and maybe a black cordovan shoe. Happy New Year!
RTP, I can't vouch if it's in fact the Islay but I'm an 8D on Barrie and my Islay's are UK7.
You have to ask Mike but I think the main difference is the leg is slimmer on the newer ones. I've had tailors taper pant legs in the past so it's not difficult I believe. Just an additional cost.
It's really nice and the new Garand measurements are the best fit for me.
@Epaulet just received the hazel steep twill Garand and They are great.. Any plans for different fabrics or steep twill? MTO?
Thanks. Benjos. Color is a little darker like a forrest green than in the picture.