or Connect

Posts by lagsun

After many, many calls I was able to get through and was on hold for 10 minutes before being able to order the Leffot chamois tanker boot in 8D. Last time I ordered off the list it was cancelled so hope my luck is better this time around....
Looks like Ravello day. Leffot LWBs in San Francisco.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this Brooks Brothers Black Fleece tan check Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt in size BB1 a few years ago. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. and it is in very good condition. The oxford cloth has substantial heft to it and there is a center box pleat and locker loop on the back. The shirt was originally purchased from a clearance outlet and the label marked so it couldn't be returned. Here...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Blue University Stripe Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt in size small a few years ago. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It's a bit short for me but is in very good condition. There is a center box pleat and locker loop on the back and the front chest pocket has a buttoned flap. Close up picture of collar shows color of blue stripes. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. This is the Patagonia Adze softshell in size small. The color is grey and combines Polartec® Windbloc stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer condition. It's a couple of years old and is in very good condition as I rarely wore it. For reference, I'm usually a US38/EU48 on sport coats. Priority mail shipping CONUS for $41
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this LUCHINO POLO SHIRT CHARCOAL by EPAULET in size small in the Spring but it's too small on me. Epaulet said to size down but I think it TTS as I'm usually a medium and this was too slim. I wore it a couple times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It is still in great condition. The Epaulet Luchino Polo is made of extra-fine cotton piqué. The raised parallel knit structure of the piqué gives the fabric a pleasant...
King LWBs today in the city...
So close but I need a 8D. Someone needs to jump on the 8.5D.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Waverly Chambray Workshirt in size medium from RalphLauen.com last January, but I don't wear it. It's a classic workshirt crafted from lightweight indigo-dyed cotton chambray that has an authentic construction and details. Currently costs $195 new at RalphLauren.com. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It is still in great condition. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to...
Here is my second attempt at pants right out of the box. Ordered Beige Cream Twill on 9/8 and received today in California. My first attempt I tried to a measure a pair of Epaulet Driggs pants before I realized I needed less slim pants with a higher rise and more room to accommodate sprinter's thighs. I think I'm getting closer and could go higher in front/rear rise and slim the thighs/leg a bit. Any other recommendations?