or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Wore the 4060HC this evening and fit seems the same as before too.
I picked up a sport coat with working buttonholes and the arms are slightly long. I don't trust my tailor to alter the sleeves from the shoulder (and don't want to spend the $) so was wondering if it's: an easy fix to shorten from cuff enough room if I need approx 0.5" shorter Below are pictures of the cuff from outside and folded up to show the inside. It's about 1.5" from the last button to the end. Thanks.
Thought I'd share my Alden customer service story. Back in mid-January I posted here about some issues I was having where the inseam was showing on the left boot of my 4060HCs from Alden of DC. The boots were a couple of years old and I emailed Alden about the issue. They told me to ship them back for inspection and about five weeks later I received the repaired boots. I haven't tried them on yet but it looks like the shell might have been touched up/polished in places...
Hope it's OK to post but here are my new Herring Gosforth II in Cigar Suede. I wanted a suede chukka a little darker than the Kempton but lighter than the Pimlico. Nice shoes at a good price. Went true to size for the 026 last and dropped a full size from US to UK (US8.5D -> UK7.5).
I have four $100 Bloomingdale's gift cards that I'm not going to use. Selling at 15% off and can either mail physical cards or send numbers and pins.
I have four $100 Bloomingdale's gift cards that I'm not going to use. Selling at 15% off and can either mail physical cards or send numbers and pins.
Nice chukkas. Are they dark brown or snuff? What's the brand and model if you don't mind?
Thanks.
Great boots!Can anyone advise on the fit of the 365 vs 325 last? My Islays are a UK7. Would I take the same in the 325?
In for the Indigo Gingham Lawn as well but with a button down collar.