or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Here is a picture of my Leffot reverse chamois wingtip boots next to my Leffot chamois tankers:Hope this helps.
Go for it.
Yes, I'm lucky @pediwear had my size (UK7) so I jumped on it with the Pound being so low vs the Dollar. Here is a picture today in natural lighting.
Ordered the Cardigan 4 from @pediwear on Monday and delivered to California today. Great service and other than some bloom in some of the broguing, the shoes look great.
I'm selling a pair of Loake Eton Brown (Snuff) Suede loafers in size UK7.5F that I purchased from Herring Shoes. I've worn them about a dozen times but I'm selling as they are a little too narrow in the forefoot for my taste. As a point of reference I wear Alden Barrie last in US8D, Loake Kempton in UK7.5F, C&J Islay in UK7. The shoes are in great condition as I always use shoe trees (not included). Includes original box, shoe cloth and plastic shoe horn. Selling for...
I have to see what my final credit card charge will be for the exchange rate but conversion at the time of order was around $611 with shipping. I'm not sure if I will get hit with a duty to the US. I was thinking of ordering direct from C&J in the UK or purchasing from SkyValet in the US but this was cheaper (so far).
Finally gave in to the dropping British Pound and ordered the cordovan Cardigan 4 from Pediwear. The website said my size was in stock (UK7) so crossing my fingers.
Someone on B&S is selling a brown grain Pembroke in 7e here (not me). Good luck.
Selling Epaulet items that are languishing in my closet due to lack of wear.SOLD Bundle of two Epaulet shirts, both in size medium - $45 for the two (US Postal Priority Mail shipping included)Buttondown Collar Navy & Blue Gingham - this is a lightweight, almost gauzy cotton fabric but shirt just doesn't fit me well in the waistEpaulet by Gitman Bros Spring 2015 Ends for Friends - GDK6-400 Indigo Gingham Lawn - great color and fabric but unknowingly this came with the...
Selling a couple of Fall/Winter sport coats that are just a little too warm for me in Sunny California. They have been sitting in my closet barely worn. Both are in great condition from a smoke-free home.Ralph Lauren Blue Label Polo II Sport Coat by Cormeliani - $75 (US Postal Priority Mail shipping included)Purchased new from B&S 4-5 years ago.Marked size US40 but fits more like a US38 (see measurements)Fully lined, 100% mid-heavy wool - Fall/Winter2 button, Ticket...