or Connect

Posts by lagsun

Thanks. Benjos. Color is a little darker like a forrest green than in the picture.
Taking my new TSM seconds chamois tankers out on a rainy day in the SF Bay Area...
I received my TSM seconds chamois tanker boots on commando today. Here are some pics right out of the box. There seems to be some glue on the vamp of the right boot (pic #2). I've been able to get out most of it out via rubbing Neet's Foot oil on it. The third pic shows a small cut in the leather right above where the welt is joined? The issues are nothing major in my mind since they'll be my bad weather boots. Pleased with my TSM seconds pick up.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL khaki cotton twill barn jacket in size small a few seasons ago. It's in very good condition with a corduroy collar, three pockets and throat latch. Lining is soft cotton. I regularly wear a 38R in sport coats and this fits roomy on me. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.5" Pit to Pit: 21.5" Sleeve (Shoulder seam to cuff): 25.5" Length (bottom of collar): 29" Priority mail...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Indigo dyed Pin Dot shirt in size medium last year. I've worn it a couple of times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It's in very good condition with a lot of nice details that can be seen in this Rakuten listing here. Second picture shows a slight mill flaw on the rear right shoulder. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.5" Pit to Pit: 20.5" Sleeve (Shoulder seam to cuff):...
What are you keeping and what are you letting go?I'm down to 3 LWBs (Ravello, King, Snuff), 2 Captoe boots (King, Cigar), snuff unlined PTB, chamois ranger moc and C&J Islay wingtip boot. If the TSM seconds chamois tanker boot I'm supposed to receive on Monday is good then I might cull the snuff unlined PTB as they get the least wear.
After many, many calls I was able to get through and was on hold for 10 minutes before being able to order the Leffot chamois tanker boot in 8D. Last time I ordered off the list it was cancelled so hope my luck is better this time around....
Looks like Ravello day. Leffot LWBs in San Francisco.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this Brooks Brothers Black Fleece tan check Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt in size BB1 a few years ago. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. and it is in very good condition. The oxford cloth has substantial heft to it and there is a center box pleat and locker loop on the back. The shirt was originally purchased from a clearance outlet and the label marked so it couldn't be returned. Here...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Blue University Stripe Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt in size small a few years ago. I've worn it several times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It's a bit short for me but is in very good condition. There is a center box pleat and locker loop on the back and the front chest pocket has a buttoned flap. Close up picture of collar shows color of blue stripes. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to...