or Connect

Posts by lagsun

I purchased these two striped soft cotton jersey polo shirts from Kent Wang a while ago and I'm selling as they are a little too slim for me. The polos are a size medium and are white with navy stripes and navy with white stripes. I find the Kent Wang cotton jersey polos run a little slimmer and shorter than his cotton pique polos in the same size. They have been cold water washed and hang dried a number of times. Details and sizing information for each polo can be found...
Got in too for an 8D.
Here is pic of the dark green and navy (long-sleeve) pique cotton polos. I'm hanging them to dry after washing...
+1. I'm a medium and have several of the cotton pique and cotton jersey polos. The jersey polos are slimmer/shorter than the pique ones, which are a great fit for me. I'll probably offload my jersey ones (with stripes) on B&S.
I packed knowing I was going to buy in shoes in Paris so only brought one pair of shoes with me which I wore on the flight over. I then alternated wearing new Islays with other pair while in Paris to help break them in. On the flight back I might have worn the Islays and carried the box in a shopping bag onto the plane. They never checked. It was a bit of a hassle but I was on an early flight out so there was no line and the refund was around $90.
They provided all the paperwork and I had to submit at the airport. I received a credit card refund a month or two later. I could have waited on the other line for an instant refund.
This isn't a shoe recommendation per se but I purchased a pair of Islay boots from the C&J Paris store on Boulevard Raspail when I was there last year. The exchange rate wasn't as good as it is now but with the VAT refund I made out OK. Plus I was able to nail down my size in store. I emailed the store the week before to see if shoes/sizes where in stock and I went to purchase the day of arrival.
I purchased these two shirts in November 2014 and sent them back to Japan after realizing they were too small. The shipment wasn't accepted so they are back in my hands and now someone on styleforum can benefit. Both shirts are brand new with tags in Kamakura Shirt's Tokyo Slim Fit in a size 38-85 (15 - 33 1/2). I would say these are more like a 14.5/32 in other brands Shirts regularly cost $79 but I'm selling each shirt for $40 or get a great deal and pick up both...
I'd email the pictures to general@aldenshoe.com and see what they say. This happened to my #8 captoe boots and they told me to send them in for repair. I posted before and after pics here.
Does anyone have the Skye 4 in snuff suede? I'm looking for opinions if possible. Also If my Islays are size UK 7 would I take the same in the Skye?