or Connect

Posts by lagsun

It's been a while since I've purchased new Aldens. My pre-order Leffot Greenwich boot in reverse chamois finally arrived today. Not sure if I ever knew they were all eyelets so need to start getting use to no speedhooks!
I have a Wilshire Jean sizing question. My son has 3Sixteen ST130s in size 29. I'm assuming they have stretched out a bit. Should he get a pair of Wilshire's in size 29 or 30?
Newly acquired Loake Eton on the 019 last from Herring Shoes. I went the same size as my chukkas on the 026 last.
I purchased these two striped soft cotton jersey polo shirts from Kent Wang a while ago and I'm selling as they are a little too slim for me. The polos are a size medium and are white with navy stripes and navy with white stripes. I find the Kent Wang cotton jersey polos run a little slimmer and shorter than his cotton pique polos in the same size. They have been cold water washed and hang dried a number of times. Details and sizing information for each polo can be found...
Got in too for an 8D.
Here is pic of the dark green and navy (long-sleeve) pique cotton polos. I'm hanging them to dry after washing...
+1. I'm a medium and have several of the cotton pique and cotton jersey polos. The jersey polos are slimmer/shorter than the pique ones, which are a great fit for me. I'll probably offload my jersey ones (with stripes) on B&S.
I packed knowing I was going to buy in shoes in Paris so only brought one pair of shoes with me which I wore on the flight over. I then alternated wearing new Islays with other pair while in Paris to help break them in. On the flight back I might have worn the Islays and carried the box in a shopping bag onto the plane. They never checked. It was a bit of a hassle but I was on an early flight out so there was no line and the refund was around $90.
They provided all the paperwork and I had to submit at the airport. I received a credit card refund a month or two later. I could have waited on the other line for an instant refund.
This isn't a shoe recommendation per se but I purchased a pair of Islay boots from the C&J Paris store on Boulevard Raspail when I was there last year. The exchange rate wasn't as good as it is now but with the VAT refund I made out OK. Plus I was able to nail down my size in store. I emailed the store the week before to see if shoes/sizes where in stock and I went to purchase the day of arrival.