or Connect

Posts by lagsun

RTP, I can't vouch if it's in fact the Islay but I'm an 8D on Barrie and my Islay's are UK7.
You have to ask Mike but I think the main difference is the leg is slimmer on the newer ones. I've had tailors taper pant legs in the past so it's not difficult I believe. Just an additional cost.
It's really nice and the new Garand measurements are the best fit for me.
@Epaulet just received the hazel steep twill Garand and They are great.. Any plans for different fabrics or steep twill? MTO?
Thanks. Benjos. Color is a little darker like a forrest green than in the picture.
Taking my new TSM seconds chamois tankers out on a rainy day in the SF Bay Area...
I received my TSM seconds chamois tanker boots on commando today. Here are some pics right out of the box. There seems to be some glue on the vamp of the right boot (pic #2). I've been able to get out most of it out via rubbing Neet's Foot oil on it. The third pic shows a small cut in the leather right above where the welt is joined? The issues are nothing major in my mind since they'll be my bad weather boots. Pleased with my TSM seconds pick up.
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL khaki cotton twill barn jacket in size small a few seasons ago. It's in very good condition with a corduroy collar, three pockets and throat latch. Lining is soft cotton. I regularly wear a 38R in sport coats and this fits roomy on me. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.5" Pit to Pit: 21.5" Sleeve (Shoulder seam to cuff): 25.5" Length (bottom of collar): 29" Priority mail...
I'm cleaning out my closet of clothes I don't wear. I purchased this RRL Indigo dyed Pin Dot shirt in size medium last year. I've worn it a couple of times and cold-washed/hang-dried. It's in very good condition with a lot of nice details that can be seen in this Rakuten listing here. Second picture shows a slight mill flaw on the rear right shoulder. Here are some measurements: Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.5" Pit to Pit: 20.5" Sleeve (Shoulder seam to cuff):...
What are you keeping and what are you letting go?I'm down to 3 LWBs (Ravello, King, Snuff), 2 Captoe boots (King, Cigar), snuff unlined PTB, chamois ranger moc and C&J Islay wingtip boot. If the TSM seconds chamois tanker boot I'm supposed to receive on Monday is good then I might cull the snuff unlined PTB as they get the least wear.