or Connect

Posts by epb

Will those work with your boots? They look to extend pretty far down the leg. I went with Forcefield's limb tubes in part because they won't interefere with full-on moto boots:
When I was in my 20s, went thru the same thing. I had friends that were always starting some venture and always wanted me along. I stuck with my career with one company for 20 years and did well enough, but a couple of them are really did make it. But yeah, when people ask "who was that guy?" and I say they're my age, people freak. One's completely gray and gained a ton of weight, the other has the health issues of a serious drinker, and both worked years of 80-hour weeks...
This is supposed to be the last Iron Man film, though Downey will still do the character in the Avengers sequels, thanks to a truck-load of money.
There's no way to really tap the cheap market - they can pick up an old bike for less than you can make anything new. I like the Sym Wolf 150, Suzuki TU250X and CCW Misfit, but they're around $3k - my CB400T was $1k and hasn't been a lick of trouble and similar deals abound. Insurance is dirt cheap ($300/yr) and so on. It makes good sense in the city and rural areas, where it can be more fun and just as cheap; I owned my first CB400 in KY while in my 20s.As someone else...
BikeEXIF did a post on my favorite BMW cafe conversion today:
I can totally believe something went down before the idiotic attempt to brake-check a 5,000-lb SUV with a 400-lb motorcycle. What I can't believe is that 30+ irate bikers wanted to have a civil chat about road etiquette, and that's why they were trying to recklessly, illegally force the vehicle to a stop. "Pardon me, sir, but that previous lane merge was basely done - a most foul move! By the way, do you have any Grey Poupon? No? Ah,well, then, good day."And I'd say it's...
I'm not so certain about that. I remember being taught that bikes brake slower than cars and they still teach that today. In general, maybe it's still true but modern sport bikes like they were riding? They seem to have the braking tech of modern sports cars on a vehicle that's much lighter; I've been very impressed with the braking on my CBR600RR.
Yeah, some of them have been posting online saying his panicked getaway was unwarranted because "we wuz just trying to talk to da guy." Uh-huh. I'm betting that during that conversation, the poor guy would have fallen a few times.
Pretty much - I've never seen such disorganized group riding; it was a disaster waiting to happen. I've heard that groups on sport bikes tended to misbehave, but the videos (which they seem to be scrambling to remove now) show a lot of riding idiocy. Sucks about the one guy in a coma, though.
Check around online, ideally a forum dedicated to the model. I found a PDF copy of the manual for my '78 Honda on a forum for Honda twins.