or Connect

Posts by epb

You could say I went another way... I picked this up today:
Btw, a 2007 BMW R1200R popped up for sale in my area for $5k - anyone owned one of these? I've always liked the roadsters (way less busy than the R-NineT), but modern Beemers are crammed with tech and there aren't many dealers in rural KY.
Fair enough. Here's a quick ride report of the new CB500F, btw. I'm in the minority on this, but I like how quiet the bike is thorughout the ride. I'd prefer the CB650F but we don't get that here in the US, just the CBR version.
First, I didn't know Wes Siler was writing for Lanesplitter now. Makes sense as Sean MacDonald moved to Cycle World.Second, have you thought about the Triumph Street Twin rather than the Street Triple? Seems to be a good fit in terms of size and power, looks a bit nicer than the CB500f to me, even with the improvements, which I do like. As someone notes in the article you linked, what I'd really like is a smaller CB1100 - a CB550 that's lighter and smaller but with the...
I always thought Jason Statham would be a better fit- has the gravelly voice I always expected of Logan, and he's short (Wolverine's like Tom Cruise-height). He's too old for a reboot of the character as well, though.The Deadpool effect. Or a mirror of what happened with comics decades ago, moving to more adult themes.
Yeah, I've got a dilemma - I've got two vacation days left this year, and I'm wondering if I want to burn one of them on Friday to binge-watch this On Saturday, everyone I know will be off work and want to do something, so delaying a day would likely mean I only get in a couple of eps over the weekend.
I like the Stylmartins, but when I was shopping no one had them in my size (15); I wound up going with Rev'It Ginzas, which I like quite a bit.
Ditto. I commuted by bike for years so I was in the rain often, and it seemed no motorcycle tires are made for it this side of off-road types. Now I typically look for a Starbucks, pull out my Kindle and wait it out. Rain and I have a troubled relationship anyway - every time I decided to ride it out, it got worse; every time I decided to pull over, it stopped immediately! :-)
Why would she be? They shaved her head at the lab, but she's out now. No reason she can't let it grow.
The dry clutches always sound broken to me. The S4R and faster bikes would be overkill for the kind of riding I'll be doing (winding country roads at 60mph or so), and what's got me thinking about the 696/796 Monsters is they're about the same power and price as the old S2R but have ABS standard. Here's the current front runner in my browser:And a note about dummies on Craigslist. Some poor guy in dire financial straits has been trying to sell his 2014 Monster for five...