or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Knotted hankie to replace the fedora?
^^^ deserves a thumb for the pose
Just about warm enough to break out shorts: Custom made Fedora - Northwest Hats Jacket, Shirt & Shorts - Common People Birkenstock
I picked up a couple of bits from their sale and have mixed feelings. The quality isn't awful by any means but not stunning. The 'Product of Denmark' branding is a little misleading considering the clothes appear to be largely made in China - I don't have a strong dislike for using Chinese manufacture (Garbstore use Chinese manufacture with really nice quality fabrics and their stuff is as well made as most Japanese or European made clothing). Fabric quality was okay,...
Cheers. The bright yellow seamen's jacket isn't the most versatile garment, but I couldn't resist at the price in Han Kjoberhavn's sale. I picked up a couple of bits - I like the style of a lot of their stuff, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price - quality is okay but not worth full retail.Spacepope and Shootspeed - really good looks.
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, oh I do like to be beside the sea... Saint James Han Kjobenhavn Saint James (not vis) Garbstore DM
Suede breathes much better than waxed calf, and at least in the UK is a classic material for summer shoes - think Clark's Desert Boots or suede loafers.
Just to let everyone know that I bought a large from Jet last year and it turned me into an instant babe magnet
Anybody been to see the the Italian Fashion exhibition at the V&A ? http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/exhibition-the-glamour-of-italian-fashion-1945-2014/ Might be in the area next week and wondered whether it was worth a visit?
Obviously the England final