or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

It's not youthfulness it's immaturity
Saturday morning, playing around with a new jacket: Unbuttoned: Inner buttoned: Outer buttoned: Kapital DS era WWM EG Fatigues RedWing
"Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside I do like to be beside the sea! I do like to stroll upon the Prom, Prom, Prom! Where the brass bands play: "Tiddely-om-pom-pom!"" Christys Kapital Tenderloin Tenderloin RedWing
Looks better undone anyway (more relaxed, which fits better with the jeans).
Nice fit. Tendeloin always seems under-represented on SF compared with other Japanese brands, and I've not worked out why.Looks good - yes I find the shawls pretty versatile when it gets cooler (I've picked up three now...)
Tuesday on the way into work. Was supposedly on leave... Needles Arrow Jacket EG scarf Needles rebuild shirt Needles pants (spot the theme) DM
^ I love that shirt/top
Moleskin, Corduroy, Autumnal plaid, leaves, silly filters, cozy stubble (if not quite a beard) and appropriate 'Pocket Square': EGx2 Barbour Red Wing
Newsboys generally work well (when I can get them with enough for volume for my US 7 5/8 head), but I want a few more options, more variety...