or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Great book - it even references Styleforum
The Nikon D3300 is a solid basic DSLR, and I'm sure the entry-level Canon is fine (I prefer Nikon's handling and the kit lens is marginally better but there's little to choose between them).Don't rule out Compact System camera's 'mirrorless' either - the Olympus OMD E-M10 mk II is a nice little camera (and if you can pick one up cheap the older mk 1 is perfectly decent). Similarly the Panasonic GX7 is being discounted with the GX80 coming out and is still a very good...
Sorry, only online stores.
"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me" (Kenneth Williams)Sadly I know I'm big in Japan, arguably huge if half the measurements on Size 4 pieces are too be believed
Zenmarket.jp (styleforum affiliate) are very reliable
Sunday, and supposedly Spring, but bitterly cold again... Kapital x3 RW
Saturday. The sun was shining but bitterly cold for late April. Hat, shirt, coat: Blue Blue Japan Scarf: Superior Labor Pants: Needles (photo doesn't really show frayed side seams) Docs (light a bit too contrasty - needed fill-in flash, but tried to rescue photo)
@brad-tGood to see you back, and I'm glad life is less shitty.
Photo angle makes it hard to judge length, but it looks okay. They're designed to be fairly short - if it reaches your belt it should be fine.
After all the stress you've been putting us through, the least you can do is provide a photo of you replicating this fit.