or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Could they be dropping the bricks & mortar and moving to an online shop?Anyway I decided on ordering a herringbone shawl instead for now. I think I'll find it more versatile than a Dayton.
I'm anxiously waiting on mine (probably stuck in customs )
Just ordered the grey herringbone button shawl from TBB: picked up the orange/brown version from a fellow SF member: a navy Bedford: and a previous seasons Landsdown in charcoal twill off ebay:
Thanks - not getting anywhere with the extra-nyc link. Still deciding whether I could pull off a Dayton anyway (and whether it's the best way to spend the budget... too much good stuff this season).
Isn't it just that Filson sizing is huge, and the garment uses Filson sizing rather than Cabourn's?
Looks good but possibly better posted here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/0_100
Lazy Sunday in sunny September: RB Wayfarers EG x2 Garbstore DM
Anyone seen the Dayton in the bird print in an XL anywhere?
Nice fits gentlemen.
Yes on the whole I'd say Uniqlo's quality was better, but if you search hard enough you can stumble on the odd decent piece at H&M. I've had some decent wool trousers for next to nothing that I really like, but I gave up ordering stuff online as the returns were exceeding the keepers, where as Uniqlo has generally been pretty solid (if variable from piece to piece and season to season).