or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

I really like the way there's the conflict between the clearly involved construction details and the patchwork nature. Yes it's hobo inspired, but so patently designed.
How subtle is the contrast between the white collar and main fabric in real life? I don't mind white collars if the contrast isn't too strong. It doesn't look bad from the photos...
Great price - shame it's not an XL.
I've never been a big fan of tie die but I like those.
Sorry - dull suits for me at the moment. Perfect wear for banging your head against a wall in.
Very casual Sunday: Indigo FarmsxGarbstore Levi's Made & Craftted Levi's 1966 DM
Agreed on the helpfulness of insights I've never seen the cinches in a 38, but that might be rarity.I'm okay for fatigues, and have a pair of E1's from last season. It's the balloon pants I was looking forward to and I've only seen them in S or M.I guess some of the blame for the dearth of large trouser sizes probably comes down to stockists.It does seem odd that XL in upperware is easy to find yet bottomwear isn't - surely most people are pretty much in proportion?I...
I'm happy enough with a point against Sunderland with Villa being Stoked Shame Hull/QPR wasn't a draw too - the fewer points gained below us the safer I'll feel.The only league that really matters is this one http://www.styleforum.net/t/405149/fantasy-english-premier-league-come-join-stylish-gentlemen/45
Ditto and if some of them are less than TTS I'm definitely stuck.
Cold and grey: vintage french hat, DMs, rest all EG