or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

http://www.kafka.co.uk/item/27968/EngineeredGarments/Andover-Jacket---Tropical-Wool-Navy.htmlOr if you can cope with the cotton version Garbstore have that on sale.
Simple Saturday fit. LVC suede old denim shirt (90's Levi's?) LVC 1966 Adidas Hamburg Freiziet
Really good.
I wouldn't want to be without interchangeable lenses, but that's largely because I like shooting at wide apertures and doing some macro stuff. The higher end fixed lens cameras are very nice though.The size and weight thing is a big issue - I've got multiple cameras. My least used digital camera is my Nikon DSLR (admittedly it's full-frame so heavier than an entry level DSLR). My most used is a tiny Panasonic Lumix GM1, generally paired with an Olympus 45mm and the...
Basically unless you are regularly making prints greater than A3 under normal shooting conditions it is extremely difficult to tell which camera within even a vaguely similar price bracket has been used. In low light some cameras are better than others, and if you want to take a crop from a small part of the frame a higher resolution sensor will give a better image. Metering systems on all modern cameras are very good and under average conditions they'll all produce...
Great book - it even references Styleforum
The Nikon D3300 is a solid basic DSLR, and I'm sure the entry-level Canon is fine (I prefer Nikon's handling and the kit lens is marginally better but there's little to choose between them).Don't rule out Compact System camera's 'mirrorless' either - the Olympus OMD E-M10 mk II is a nice little camera (and if you can pick one up cheap the older mk 1 is perfectly decent). Similarly the Panasonic GX7 is being discounted with the GX80 coming out and is still a very good...
Sorry, only online stores.
"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me" (Kenneth Williams)Sadly I know I'm big in Japan, arguably huge if half the measurements on Size 4 pieces are too be believed
Zenmarket.jp (styleforum affiliate) are very reliable