or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

It depends on the synthetic - generally thread will be polyester based which is essentially undyeable.
A copy arrived through my letterbox last night - only had a quick flick through but it looks like it will be a decent read.
Does anyone have a clue what the CVFD on the work jackets stands for? http://www.kapital.jp/e-store/detail.php?id=K1401LJ128&key=3625&category=2 They're a staple piece in one fabric or other that have been around for a few years.
I like the Java print and Geo Jacquard. Not sure about the others. A solid enough collection, but nothing jumps out at me as a must buy at the moment. I'm hoping there will be some fresher pieces yet to be announced.
Very nice. Denim is typical Japanese high quality.
Cheers - still trying to shift the stubborn middle-aged spread round the gut...
Sunday - grey and wet, and that's just me... Christys EG x3 DM
Great result. Ryan Air regularly appears in 'worst airline' charts. To be fair though, I was informed by someone who works in the industry, that it doesn't treat it's employees much better than the passengers,
Providing the address is paypal verified there's no problem. I've sold to forwarding companies before and bought using zenmarket on numerous occasions.As a buyer it's really frustrating when sellers pull transactions because they won't ship to a forwarding service.
Saturday - wet and windy... Kapital x3 DM