or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Just had an email shot from Flannels and took a look - they've really gone downhill in terms of brands stocked. No Dries, no MMM anymore - great if you want Hugo Boss...
The standard fit ones are (not tried the slim fit) - I'm 6'1" and don't have a problem.
Postage speed from Japan seem amazing - even the cheapest SAL service rarely takes much more than a week to the UK.
Recent all Kapital fits (well all apart from footwear): Come on guys - post your fits...
Deserves a place in this thread
Nice selections guys. 3 must be the magic number as both of your third fits particularly stand out.
I'm not a big sneaker wearer, but wanted something simple for the Spring and came across these: Understated and comfortable without being ridiculously expensive. I had to size up from my normal UK11 to a 12 - are all Adidas small sized?
Thanks - this one is moleskin (with the original metal 'rings' as buttons). The fabric is thicker than the long katsaguri one, and probably a tad more wind resistant, but on balance I prefer the way the katsaguri drapes, and it's still warm enough.
Sunday: Kapital x3 & Docs
Obviously I don't know what that season's were like, but a Large in the current season is slightly under 32"