or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, oh I do like to be beside the sea... Saint James Han Kjobenhavn Saint James (not vis) Garbstore DM
Suede breathes much better than waxed calf, and at least in the UK is a classic material for summer shoes - think Clark's Desert Boots or suede loafers.
Just to let everyone know that I bought a large from Jet last year and it turned me into an instant babe magnet
Anybody been to see the the Italian Fashion exhibition at the V&A ? http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/exhibition-the-glamour-of-italian-fashion-1945-2014/ Might be in the area next week and wondered whether it was worth a visit?
Obviously the England final
It does look more promising than last season
I like the individual pieces, but I'm not sure about combined.
Thanks (and thanks to everyone else who commented). I think untucked has the edge, but maybe with a straw hat tucked will work better. The buckles sold the pants to me, getiing the rolls to hold evenly is a pain though as they're quite long. I'll have a play with them unbucked sometime, I don't know how the hanging buckles will work.Marni varies a lot from season to season (these are from a couple of seasons back I picked up on discount) but I generally like most of what...
On the grounds that it's still Sunday the 18th here I'll post whether it's counted or not Custom made Fedora (Cane Creations) Alessandro Gherardi Marni Birkenstock
Hot and sunny today, and a change from work/heritage wear: Untucked: Or tucked?: Cane Creations (Custom made Fedora ) Alessandro Gherardi Marni Birkenstock