or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Yes it's going to be 465 USD inc VAT before shipping bought in UK... And with the weight of those things and our shipping costs...
I'd offer to proxy, but I don't think it would be any cheaper.
The limited availability /stock of pieces can be frustrating, although as a business model I can understand why they use it - much less reduced stock at the end of the season, and an air of exclusivity that must be a marketing man's dream. As to sizing consistency, try Nigel Cabourn if you want real fun figuring out what size you'll need
Lorcan - great fit.
Just finished Martin Cruz Smith's Three Stations. Not the best Renko novel, but still beautifully written
Very variable. Less hit and miss than Zara/H&M et al. but very variable, across pieces and seasons - e.g. the 2011/12 trenches weren't bad, the 2012/13 were pretty grim but this year's aren't bad again...
Sounds good - I can't wear tweed in the mid 70's (F)
I don't know whether he can source navy but he'll happily customize existing designs, and his work is first rate at an excellent price: http://www.htleather.co.uk/satchels/large-bookbag
Good luck with the Ghurka sizing up. I'm sure I'd squeeze into the Truman, but if the waist is spot on true to size it's going to be a squeeze
Nice article as usual. Not a brand I'm familiar with, and I'm not sure I'm tempted, but I'm glad they're still going.