or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

They're what used to be Barbourbymail. Good service, but an annoying habit of putting sale stock back up to full-price after a short period.
Some are wool - I picked up the Herringbone Grey one, and it's pure wool - softer and lighter than the knit (but obviously not as warm).
^ really nice KGVII
I don't think anyone is too young to wear a hat, but I'd make it more of a statement by going for a much wider brim.
I think unless you specifically asked the returner to mark the package as a return I'd swallow the cost...
@CSCoHammers7 and @DrinkwatersDitto for the homespun Truman in 36W?
Yes a hot wash/tumble will likely shrink it all over. It might shrink more in one direction, but it's a gamble...
Much better, although personally I think the shawls ideally need a jacket/sweater/cardigan underneath (tricky in this mild weather!)
Thanks folks. Synth, but these boots have twice the texture of others British Millerain & Leather.Thanks - too warm for our unseasonal weather, but it will get plenty of wear
Sunday. Silly temperatures for the time of year (mid-high 70's F): Christys EG x2 Nigel Cabourn Tricker's