or Connect

Posts by ManofKent

Lock & Co is a retailer not a hat manufacturer. They use a number of makers, so a Lock & Co branded cap or hat could come from one of a number of makers (generally with a a price premium added ). I would hazard a guess that the cap is probably made for them by Lawrence & Foster in Yorkshire (they've certainly made caps for them over the last few years and the photos look like their workmanship).Sizing hats is always a gamble - you wear different hats at different points...
I'm having a hopeless start to the season - wild carded before this week, taking Costa out and putting Aguero in.
Hand
Yes to the shirt, no to the silver monstrosities
Last call for votes
Not really - they're a pretty ordinary wide brimmed fedora without a ribbon - it's the printing that makes them that bit special (and don't get me wrong - I like them).The margins are going to be pretty big. A hand made rabbit-fur (significantly dearer than wool) hat with a liner, leather sweatband and vintage ribbon from a good custom hat maker will cost you around 200-275 USD... A machine blocked wool hat will cost well under 100 USD. I like them, and the printing makes...
Hats look good, but those prices are seriously steep for a simple unlined wool hat with a cloth sweat even with the printing.
Hat size edited: (Hats) (one list - ranges only) One size Smsll, US 6 3/4 - 6 7/8, UK 6 5/8 - 6 3/4, 54 cm - 55 cm, 21 1/4" - 21 5/8", Punti 3 1/2 - 4 Medium US 7 - 7 1/8, UK 6 7/8 - 7, 56 cm - 57cm, 22" - 22 1/2", Punti 4 1/2 - 5 Large US 7 1/4 - 7 3/8, UK 7 1/8 - 7 1/4, 58 cm - 59 cm, 22 7/8" - 23 1/4", Punti 5 1/2 - 6 XLarge US 7 1/2 - 7 5/8, UK 7 3/8 - 7 1/2, 60 cm - 61 cm, 23 5/8" - 24", Punti 6 1/2 - 7 XXL US 7 3/4 - 7 7/8, UK 7 5/8 - 8, 62 cm - 63 cm, 24...
Minor point from a hat wearer - ideally you need to specify country with hats (as with shoes Americans don't know how to size properly ) e.g. a UK 7 3/8 = US 7 1/2, UK 7 1/2 = US 7 5/8. It's not uncommon to find hats in the traditional French or Italian sizing (Punti) system either - this a very decent size converter: http://www.thehatmovement.co.uk/sizing.html Size filters will be wonderful
Slightly awkward pose from a too confined tower, but details were burnt out in the morning sunshine... AM Eyewear Harris Wharf - raw edge cotton (still pretty slim sized up) Uniqlo Dries Van Noten Barker