or Connect

Posts by acw816

Anyone pick up the ISC trousers? How do they compare to the old RK ISCs?
Limited Edition Rogue Territory x Need Supply Shawl Collar Denim Jacket size Small Completely sold out everywhere Worn 3 times, still in basically like new condition. More info on the collaboration is here - http://www.rogueterritory.com/2013/12/11/rgt-x-need-supply-collaboration-blanket-lined-shawl-collar-indigo-supply-jacket/ Just trying to get back what I paid to pass this beautiful jacket on as I never get a chance to wear it. Retailed at $315. Only ship to CONUS...
http://www.tannergoods.com/collections/48-hour-sample tanner goods online sample sale
damn missed out. when are retailers getting the midnight collection?
Epaulet Weller Sportcoat Brown Houndstooth Super 120's Wool in size 36 Regular. Never worn and unaltered. Sold out. Description from Epaulet: Made with 100% Italian wool, this jacket features an elegant houndstooth pattern made up of intersecting black, maroon and navy hash-lines over a beautiful medium-brown ground. Especially lovely is the subtle way in which the navy houndsteeth stand out, creating a small overcheck running throughout the jacket. It’s at once...
Epaulet Weller Sportcoat Brown Houndstooth Super 120's Wool in size 36 Regular. Never worn and unaltered. Sold out. Description from Epaulet: Made with 100% Italian wool, this jacket features an elegant houndstooth pattern made up of intersecting black, maroon and navy hash-lines over a beautiful medium-brown ground. Especially lovely is the subtle way in which the navy houndsteeth stand out, creating a small overcheck running throughout the jacket. It’s at once...
BNWT Wings + Horns Olive Anti-Fit Chino size 28 Description: Resurrecting a favorite style from seasons past, the anti-fit pant returns in the classic West Point chino twill for the perfect combination of a modern fit with a slightly dropped crotch and an easy-to-wear fabric. Two front slash pockets and two rear welt pockets. Finished with a brogue button fly. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Purchased from Acrimony and never worn. Measurements from Acrimony: Waist:...
i still cant check out no matter what browser i use. arghh
any idea when the ff southwick sport coats are coming?
Brand new pair of Tellason for ACL & Co. Jeans in Size 30. I have too many jeans and just never had a chance to wear these. Pick these up for cheap as I need the funds! Retail - $198 Asking - $60 Fit from ACL website: The ACL Fit as it became known (I think Tony has been secretly calling it the “Husky” fit — which I’m sure is not a reference to me) has a slightly higher rise in the front, a higher rise in the back, a bit of a wider leg and runs straight from the knee...