or Connect

Posts by PeterParker

price drop
3sixteen ST-300x Size 30 Slim taper fit in raw grey denim. Again, worn a handful of times. Creasing and some stretching at the knees. Minimal fading. No soaks or washes. These are from the first production run of the ST's. Measurements Waist 16" Thigh (at crotch, BiG style) 11.5" Thigh (1" below crotch, Self Edge style) 11" Knee (13" below crotch) 7.5" Leg Opening 7.75" Front Rise 10.5" Back Rise 13.5" Inseam 33.5" ***$95*** ***SOLD***
3sixteen ST-100x Size 30 Slim taper fit in indigo denim from Kaihara Mills. Worn a handful of times. They exhibit some creasing and stretching at the knees, but nothing unexpected with the narrow fit through the legs. Minimal fading. No soaks or washes. These are from the first production run of the ST's. Measurements Waist 16.25" Thigh (at crotch, BiG style) 11.5" Thigh (1" below crotch, Self Edge style) 11" Knee (13" below crotch) 7.5" Leg Opening 7.75" Front...
Mister Freedom Chambray, White, Medium BNWT Brand new, unsoaked, and unworn with tag. This shirt needs no introduction. This particular shirt is a later lot from motorcycle line (note the tag on the shirt), so it has the blueline selvedge unlike the redline selvedge of the lot from the naval line. Sold out at Self Edge. Measurements Pit-to-pit 20.5" Shoulders 17.75" Vertical Length 30" Sleeve Length...
Shame about the taper on those Onis or I'd be interested.
I'm out of the loop in this thread, but I get the sense that Alden is still backed up with orders. I say this in light of Winn Perry's existing pre-orders from almost 5 months ago being dropped, and LS informing me that their pre-order filled back around the same time are no where near finished. How disappointing...
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRK33 Quick question: For anyone who has the LeatherSoul Ultimate Jumpers in #8, do you think those boots are sufficiently dressy that they can be worn with suits or are they primarily a casual boot for jeans? Thinking of grabbing a pair before the price increase. Much appreciated. I don't believe they are appropriate for wear with a suit because of the shape of the Trubalance last. You could wear them but they...
Price Increase Savings? Aldens will cost $40 after Feb. 26, but if bought before then they're only $20? Fail at English.
I've had these jeans for two years now. This is what they look like. Enjoy. The warp has been worn near the hem from cuffing. Some roping starting to show at the hem, but limited by a lack of tension in the chainstitch. Broken inseam chainstitch where they were cuffed. I found some details on the jeans that I didn't appreciate before. Tucked belt loops under the waistband. The selvage outseam shows more pronounced fading on one...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbjorn I have 10" MHS. I wear them snowblowing, for soggy commutes, and wore them hiking last weekend in the snow. I find the 10" height ideal - it comfortably allows you to leave the top two lace holes unlaced, as you should on high boots, and means they work well with knee-high gaiters if you're in deep snow. Good product. +1 I have the 10" MHS as well and have worn them in the rain and snow here in the...