or Connect

Posts by vilinx

So I take it there's no way to get the length of the FF sportcoats shortened? I prefer my sportcoats an inch shorter than my suit coats. I suppose I could buy a short version then have the sleeves let out.
(Oops)
Do the new navy hopsack pants match the navy hopsack blazer?
Up to $500.
I'm looking for a light colored suede captoe shoe without any embellishments. I want something dress shoelike that is still casual due to the suede. The Cooney boot from Leffot is close, but it's a boot, not a shoe. http://leffot.com/shop/alden-x-leffot-cooney-boot/ Any other suggestions?
Absolutely stunning vintage cashmere sweater from the peerless artisans at Ballantyne. This is 100% cashmere, and the good vintage Scottish cashmere not the new Chinese stuff. Thick and drapey perfect for winter and spring. Color is perfectly described as sky blue. Measurements: Chest: 19.5'' Length: 25.5'' Shoulders: 17.5'' Sleeve Length: 28'' (including the turn back cuffs) Selling because frankly I don't look good in sky blue. $80 shipped in the CONUS. Get it in...
These are an unblemished pair of 3Sixteen Jeans in size 30. Older model with the great riveted and engraved buttons. No visible wear. Nice and heavy 14.5 oz denim. Barely worn, I really need size 31 or 32. Measurements: Waist: 16'' Inseam: 33'' Front Rise: 10.5'' Rear Rise: 13.5'' Knee: 8'' Leg Opening: 7.5'' $100 shipped in the CONUS. In time for Christmas if you buy soon!
I know I know this has been asked, and I've looked back at the answers but I'll see if I can cultivate some more. I finally wore out my last pair of Epaulet denim. I'm looking for jeans with a similar slim fit, high rise, tapered leg to smaller bottom openings. Any suggestions?
Finally wore out my last pair of Epaulet denim. I'm looking for jeans with a similar slim fit, high rise, tapered leg to smaller bottom openings. Any suggestions?
How much is it to order navy hopsack trousers to go with the sport coat?