or Connect

Posts by Inficius

How often do you wash your hair? If you let the natural oils do there thing then you might have more control. For example, I found that my hair looks its best when I only use tiny amount shampoo/conditioner a few times a week. Also, try different hairstyles while your hair is drying. For me, combing my all my hair towards the back makes it very straight when I style it forward after it dries. You might have different results but I would suggest experimenting because you...
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 Stopped eating on November 30th and had my first bite of solid food today (an orange). Amazingly enlightening experience. My body did a lot of healing during this period. Scars I've had for years disappeared, my skin is incredibly soft, vision improved, and I have more energy than I've had since I was a child. Mental clarity and calmness of mind has been elevated, and my intermittent bouts of depression are...
Try wearing a winter cap or something similar after you get out of the shower. It should help keep your hair down. Leave your hair lightly damp before putting it on.
I have a question about something that happens when working out... Usually I end a set for three reasons: I've done all my reps. I physically cannot lift anymore in proper form. I cannot handle the burn. (Okay, I'm not sure if I've actually ever stopped because of the burn but w/e) So that's basically what I come to expect when working out. However, as I move towards free weights, I'm noticing another feeling. It's kind of an icy, very cold feeling in my muscles....
I have a question. I just started lifting weights for the first time in... well, ever, really. I choose to take resistance training and I'm liking it so far. The only problem is that my reps have actually gone down. For example: 8, 9, 10, 11, 7, 7 I workout three days a week, and each number is for one day. Looking at the information, you can see that I started getting better, but since the 5th day I've doing worse than before I started. What does this mean? Am I...
Aquaphor is good. I don't have any tattoos, but I know in general that it's an excellent moisturizer. Just remember, though, that it does get greasy after applying, so only use a very little bit.
Well, as hair gets longer then it's going t weigh itself down, and that would straighten it naturally. Though I'm not sure how effective that is.
Fish oil seems to get rid of reddish spots for most people, or at least reduce them.
You'd get better advice if you posted your pic or described your hair type. I do have some suggestions, though. Basically, go for a shortish cut (not buzzed) with longer bangs. The purpose is to allow (or exaggerate) more of your forehead to be visible, especially the corners of your hairline, where your bangs meet your upper "sideburns". http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ieberstein.jpg There's a pic of the actor that plays Toby from The Office. Obviously...
When I first saw the bearded pic I thought it was someone else.... like a movie star or something. It definitely has a certain positive "look" to it.