or Connect

Posts by JGP.

Is the hood on the riga more workable than the villain? Love my villain but the hood is useless. Any riga fitpics out there?
They are a dark, deep green. Really really nice color, I was set on black until I tried these on. At night they look almost black but during the day the green comes out. Size 33, bought from Maxfield in LA.
Glad I checked the thread--just got my order in for a black XL villain from my phone while traveling. Now just need sweats. Any chance you guys would do by appointment shopping for those of us in LA?
Sounds great. Just bought a tank and looking forward to the drop!
Very interested in this a well, planning to make a large sweats purchase when they drop. Everything looks great, keep it up.
Just received my first polo -- quality is excellent and fit is perfect everywhere besides the length (too short for my 6'4" self). Will be in touch shortly to place mtm order.
Up for sale is a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece button down shirt in size BB2, worn only a few times and in great condition. Shipping is included in the price! Feel free to me with any questions.
Up for sale is a Brooks Brothers Black Fleece button down shirt in size BB2, worn only a few times and in great condition. Shipping is included in the price! Feel free to me with any questions.
Quote: Originally Posted by R.O. Thornhill Another 'all star' course was a caviar dish I had two weeks ago at L'Atelier Robuchon. Crab meat, covered with lobster jelly, topped with a layer of caviar; all served in a caviar tin. Incredibly moreish Ahhh have had this, just reminded me. Such an amazing dish.