or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

I agree with most of what you said here. I think the Bleeker would be okay as a casual shoe in suede or some kind of fabric. Something just seems wrong about it in these dark leather colors. The frontier boot is just too many different kinds of material. Maybe two leathers would be okay, but it just looks busy and conflicting. The sparta just looks like it tried taking a classic wingtip and turning it into a loafer and just doesn't come together at all.
It is probably your foot.
I think I may just bite the bullet and do it with a brush versus a roller.
The Coach purse. I tried for the Etro scarf and lost.
I won my first luxeswap auction (it wasn't the vicuna)!
I bought a Vanson perforated stallion, but it was too small and had to return it. I know it has been beaten to death, but how does Dainese compare both in terms of sizing and quality? Also, why are the prices on their jackets so variable? This one for example is $500: http://www.dainese.com/us_en/motorbike/g-laguna-evo-pelle-estivo.html?cat=12&subcat=13 but this one is $800:http://www.dainese.com/us_en/motorbike/g-super-speed-c2-pelle.html?cat=12&subcat=13#tech
I've never considered that. I suppose that would require me completely strip everything off. Don't you have to worry about rotting or anything else?
Mowed the lawn for the first time this year. It looks the healthiest since we bought it, but it looks like I should have gone with my normal plan of using weed and feed fertilizer rather than stuff focused in crabgrass. Oh well, I can use that in another 5 weeks. I also bought 50 cubic feet of mulch for landscaping. I will have to try some different grass seed that is designed for near the curb. The long winter and lots of snow killed a long strip along the street -...
It could be shock. For an fyi, I bought a quaking aspen and it did behaved similarly after transplanting. I bought a bag of mulch, put it around the base then got one of those rubber tree watering things. It looks like a giant doughnut and you fill it with water, and it slowly releases water. The tree rebounded quickly, and now I don't even water it (a year later).
I don't think the formal collars will look good unfused and lightly lined. To me, especially the wing, formal collars should be stiffer than normal dress shirts. By making it unfused and lightly lined, I think it will be wavy and lose some of the formality.