or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

I think we can agree all taxation is theft and should be stopped.
Judge rules a no-knock raid with ~30 SWAT which resulted in a charge of drug possession in the 5th degree, unconstitutional.   What's interesting is a judge signed the warrant.  I'm surprised to see the charge will be invalidated.  I don't think what the police did was reasonable or necessary, but how were his 4th amendment rights violated if a judge signed off on the no-knock search...
 You're talking in complete tangent to my point.  My point is that there are rules for the elite and rules for the rest of us.  I just want the rules to be clear and consistent for everyone.High ranking (though not general level) officers have been forced to separate from the military for similar things.  Major Brezler sent one classified email and had about 100 classified documents on an unsecured thumb drive.  The one classified email that started the whole thing was,...
 By then they'll have gotten their 15 minutes of fame and the election will be over.
Tsunami power, actually.
But they seemed to like Ron Paul, so I don't care - they were fighting to expose the truth, man.
W's approval ratings are going up too.  I don't know what an SES is, but I can point to about a dozen articles of various people from officers and enlisted personnel in various branches of the military to civilians getting discharged/fired/prosecuted for mishandling classified information.
 Its not a bad looking bike, but no way they crush HD with it.
 Aren't you renting?  Can you just bitch to the landlord?  That's the only benefit of renting.
 Acquitted?  Not in the normal vernacular; you could use a less common definition and say that's true I suppose.