or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

Damn milennials don't understand how great everything is now.  Wait.. I'm technically a milennial.
 I feel your pain.  I contacted monoprice for a replacement part under their warranty.  They asked for my shipping address (which has changed since I ordered the product), and they sent it to my original address anyway, so now I'm not going to get my replacement parts for a few extra days. :(
Quote: Well, now you don't have an excuse to not be posting.
 I know there was already back and forth on this point, but I can say, having had to be a legal guardian for a family member after they had a major medical condition, there are a lot of programs out there, and they're generally inefficient and pain in the ass to deal with, but no one is saying the ER is the only option.  I dealt with just about every form of program.  Medicaid, state insurance for those that don't qualify for Medicaid, SSDI, county level programs, etc,...
 Because he's on the right side of history.  There is no way he did something unethical.
Looks like China wants to take the US's role as economic superpower.  People argue that we are worse off after 8 years of Obama, and there are some indicators that are better and some that are worse.  I truly believe that if we adopt the Trump's vague proposals and the worst parts of the Republican tax plan, we will be objectively worse off in 4-8 years on just about every measure.  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-davos-meeting-china-idUSKBN15118V
 Price controls and allowing people to access health care for "free" are two dramatically different things.  First, people can go to the ER and they have to be accepted, regardless of ability to pay, and there are other solutions possible to solve the problem of people unable to pay for care.  The second will just distort markets and create a shortage of supply for medical services which will have the opposite effect you want.
 You're okay with price controls?  Because they've worked so well in the past and yielded such great results?
 That is my concern about #3
Why do those with such hatred for Trump continue to blow things out of proportion?  That forces people who don't like or support him to defend him.