or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

Or the parody...Well, I'm yellin' and we're playin'But I don't know what I'm sayin'What's the message I'm conveyin'?Can you tell me what I'm sayin'?So have you got some idea?Didn't think so -- Well, I'll see ya
Trump stands for one thing: Trump.  Just look at everything he does - every business he gets in, he puts a huge TRUMP logo on it.
You can shift without the clutch while the engine is on too
You're a bad friend getting his hopes up like that.
2013. Sarvis got 6% which was twice the margin of victory and cause teeth gnashing on fox. Exit polls showed the split was like 60% would have voted for the Dem candidate.
The only downside to this thread is all the insurance ads I get after viewing it.
When I was in Austin last year, I accidentally took some of the sweet tea instead of Yankee tea. My pancreas still hasn't recovered.
Yes. I meant isn't. What is interesting is that most people assume a Libertarian would take from Republicans, but most actual times they have been a player, if is either even or favors Republicans like in the VA gubnertorial election.
 I know that a third party is going to win the election.  What I don't get is why most polls don't just include them.  There is almost zero cost to doing so - the cost being the poller's need to read more names.  You could limit that to people who will appear on all 50 state ballots, which would be Republican, Democratic, Libertarian, and Green(?).A new poll that does include Johnson has him at 10%.  The thing is the only way for third parties to ever have a shot is to get...
Yes.  I posted my second attempt, where I still couldn't match the intellectual titans of the CESpool.