or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

Incan, just accept that those of us in flyover country just can't be as cultured or important as our betters on the coasts.
Maybe there will be a year or two strike like Minneapolis.
So far so good. I love the 1911. I should have cleaned it before taking it to the range for the first time because the first couple of rounds had a bit of an issue ejecting - a lot of friction on the slide. After that, I haven't had a single issue. Very accurate and the wife is a pretty good shot with it too. Is the carry version just an inch shorter? Or is there something else?
The intertubes being down.
I don't know if it is different than before, but here is the fabric info from Filson's site:Made from 22-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Rugged Twill with 100% Genuine Bridle Leather.
The 60% off clearance explains why they removed a bunch of stuff from the clearance section.
So you were a phone rep?
I'm right there with you. It is very brand specific - I'm a 40L in BB's fitzgerald cut, but other longs are 32" BOC which is too long, and a 40R will be 29.5"
I'm not a doctor, but I did watch House, so I can say they can't prescribe to themselves.
^ I don't get that either. I also don't get how expensive Disney World is. It is like $100/person now.