or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

I stand by my shotgun for home defense.
Also, I use slickguns all the time for finding a good deal on ammo and guns. Here is a link for the 1911 deals. http://www.slickguns.com/category/hand-guns?sort=rating&dir=desc&caliber=4
I'm in no way an expert, but I have a Sig Sauer 1911 TacOps which I really like. I have only put a couple hundred rounds through it, but no problems, and it is more accurate than I am.
Get a different sales guy? Didn't the last one tell you that you don't need new shirts?
Went for a ~150 mile ride today. It was pretty great.
I think this is still the case for new houses. In a refinance scenario, they can't see the refinance price (but buying they see the purchase price).
Just keep rubbing it in. It has only been a week, and I'm already jonesing.
Do they sell them in bigger sizes? In Minneapolis I have never seen anything but Maui Onion in a larger size.
Software updates and virus scan every Friday in the middle of the day. They pop up and say something like "reboot now or delay up to one hour." Nothing like being forced to during a conference call or having your computer grind to a halt with the virus scan. Not like I'm trying to get shit done on Friday or anything.
I'm going to have to try and refinance again. We tried in the spring, and the appraiser said our house was worth what we paid for it 5 years ago. Rather than the 15-20% increase that my realtor said it would sell for. I just checked and the houses in my neighborhood have all sold much higher than the appraised value.