or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

God punished you for being a bad wingman.
Do you even have a Neiman Marcus in St. Louis? That might be the problem.
I don't think Voldermort has anything to do with this.
I totally agree with you. I will try to avoid getting to CE, but that's one thing I have about MN - the government almost reflexively helps the incumbent. Certainly the incumbents are lobbying politicians to do so, but it happens a remarkable amount here. We're on the hook for a new Vikings stadium too because we couldn't bear to have them leave.
Go for a refreshing ride in your Ferrari.
on Kansas state: http://tech.slashdot.org/story/14/01/31/0155202/kansas-to-nix-expansion-of-google-fiber-and-municipal-broadband?utm_source=rss1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed Here is the latest in their expansion into Portland: http://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2014/06/google_fiber_franchise_wins_ap.html Last but not least an interesting article on the whole process and prediting where they might go:...
Probably a decade or more if ever. The cities that have GF do so because they gave huge incentives to Google to bring it in. For example, Kansas City let Google install the fiber without having to pay for much of the construction (just running it along existing lines or laying it underground during ongoing construction projects).Kansas state is already looking to prevent Google from expanding into the rest of the state in the way they built up their network in Kansas City.
Thanks that is helpful. I assume a dropped hip means that my left hip is lower than my left, correct? Is there anything I should do about it when ordering pants?I did have them made using measurements from previous pants and then had them shortened a bit after they arrived (although the guy I took it to said the seat looked fine)The one other thing I would mention is that if I stand with my legs wider than my shoulders , I feel a bit of a strain or pull on the outside of...
I think you're confusing pears with oranges. Common mistake.Edit: Looks like horns beat me to it.
I posted these to the tailor feedback thread and got zero response, so hoping someone here can help. I had some linen pants made, and they don't fit quite right. They feel baggy in the seat, and they are based on the measurements of a good fitting pair of pants. What do you guys think I should fix on them? I can take more pics. I also apologize for the wrinkles - they're linen and I wore them through the day first.