or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

It was meant as a troll post because he posted about his post count.  Some cross thread intertextuality.
 That was my biggest gripe about the new M7.
 It is current year is an effective form of argument.
How do I have more reputation than GF and he has almost twice the number of posts?
That's fair.  I wanted to add though that it looks more and more like this was a deal between Indiana and Carrier and it was just a way for Trump to score PR points.  It looks like Indiana is giving out all the incentives - there aren't any US incentives and unlike what others are saying it isn't Trump's promise of a more business friendly environment.
I agree with what you wrote, except Trump's mandate was similar - bring/keep more jobs in America.  She has to deflect the blame for "costing" Hillary the election. I always love when you weigh-in with your well thought out and intelligible comments, but do you really think the President, via executive order can change tax law?  That shows a poor understanding of US law, where Congress has the power of taxation.  The amount of change an executive order can have is pretty...
This happens almost every day anyway.  Just look at sports stadiums or all these companies that move their HQ.  Do you think NJ and GA weren't creating taxpayer funded incentives for the Mercedes HQ?  California and Oakland legislators were bitching about Nevada's package to build a new stadium for the Raiders, and then they suddenly come back with a taxpayer funded plan to build a new stadium in Oakland.  
Why do certain posters feel the need to post so much from Breitbart and other similar sources?  The only time people post things from Slate, HuffPo, etc are to make fun of it.
On the flip side, Spoo, I'd be careful, I've seen all the posting that Derek does in the gun appreciation thread. 
 I'm going to bet this one doesn't grow legs.  Their viewers don't probably care that much, and HGTV shows house hunting shows with gay couples regularly.