or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

Red shawl neck 100% cashmere sweater - US 38 and 40 - $500 shipped conus. Retail $1700. Nwt size 40 missing bc paper tag. I can also get this in US46 in both red and brown. The first picture is most accurate - it is a true red, but not a bright, loud red. The last photo also shows the grey tip on the cuffs. Burgundy pea coat 96% wool 4% cashmere... The nicest pea coat I have ever seen. Side vented size 42 us. $1600 shipped conus. Retail $4000. Nwot. The Saks...
Per the article "Does Uber support this?" “Absolutely,” Uber spokeswoman Kristin Carvell says. “One of the greatest things about the Uber platform is that it offers economic opportunity for a variety of drivers — full-time, part-time, veterans, teachers, artists, and students — in more than 260 cities around the world. Supporting and fueling the local economy is important to Uber and our driver partners help us to achieve this goal.”
Forbes had an interesting article on people using uber as a networking platform or to boost sales in their other businesses:http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonyoushaei/2015/02/04/the-uberpreneur-how-an-uber-driver-makes-252000-a-year/2/
Interesting. With an undergrad in computer engineering, a lot of my classmates went to CA or WA for jobs at all the usual suspects, and none of them seem to hate their jobs - or at least not the ones who I ever talk to anymore.
Agreed on both counts. Although I don't know how many of them actually don't have high incomes. Many of the poorz have income of $100k+. Many of the wealthy on the forum have pretty good paying jobs - they just often are CPAs or other jobs where driving expensive cars or wearing expensive suits is commonplace.
I can't wait until the student loans are paid off.
What should I use for non-victimless crimes?
I did the same thing, and I still have to pay to file.
Prediction: upr_crust's trainwreck wins due to bonus points.
Alright, but only because for a lawyer you seem like an okay bloke.