or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

Right before he kills Hagen, the guy in the car, Hagen says "does the name Hut McKean mean anything to you?" Boyd goes something like "I don't give a shit" and kills Hagen.
Wait, 17%er that the government knows about or 17%er actually?
Co-worker.
We have a volunteer opportunity today, and one of my coworkers decided she would sign the whole team up then sent out a meeting request to block our calendars. I declined it because I have a couple meetings that need to happen today. Just now when I'm on a conference call, she comes over and starts yelling about it is time to go and this is more important than whatever I'm doing...
I'm left with two questions:1. [[SPOILER]] 2. Who was that guy that Boyd carjacked in the third to last episode? And who was he talking about in the second to last episode?
Who's the government to tell people who can drive and buy cars. You're the last one I would expect to use the licensing excuse. On the other hand, she should earn her F-150 by working shifts at a coal mine or mill or something after school.
Maybe to sit on your car... Look, my point is that it is hypocritical for you to say "person x can just sit on anyone's car (or other property) without asking; however, super attractive person y can do what they want."I don't want people sitting on or touching my car/motorcycle/stuff without my consent. It doesn't matter who they are.
Without prior consent? Yes.
We all know that the youngest is the baby and most loved by the parents.
So if it was a skinny chick, you wouldn't have a problem?