or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

What's the point of miles if not for personal travel.... why would you use it for business travel?
It is kinda interesting how finishers in profesisonal wrestling have changed so much. Many moves, like the Rude Awakening, would be pretty standard today.
I grew up in SE Wisconsin, so I got to go down to Chicago somewhat regularly, my best friend lives there, and I used to travel there for work every couple months. I really love to visit Chicago, but I don't know if I could live there. I don't know why. I love the food, I love the atmosphere, many of my friends are there or close, but something just isn't right. Everything otc said is true from my perspective. There are financial firms due to the mercantile exchange,...
Well this is styleforum..
It looks good, but I wouldn't have done a white shirt with a tweed sport coat.
This is me when I hear a suspicious noise at night:
I just speak what's on my mente. I'm learning from L'Inc.
Ed is below beta status. Also, it sure is a slow styleforum day. Come on people, pick up the poastings.
The red stripe just seems out of place to me. Also, are those shoes black?
I'm in a similar but opposite boat. Last night I saw it and saw white and gold, and today the post here, and I saw it as blue and black. I think it might be a bit of a screen thing, but it is more what your eye focuses on. When I look at a version with a large white border or when I look at the picture as a whole (with a lot of the bright white light in the background), I see blue and black.