or Connect

Posts by brokencycle

Well, he moved to RI, and he got roommates. It is tough to pick out the exact cause in that trainwreck.
I'm not much of a runner anymore. I ran cross country in high school, though I wasn't very competitive. Now, I run like a mile a two or week. I generally row or something else instead.
You almost certainly lean back when you run. You should be standing straight-up with a slightly forward lean.
You definitely shouldn't be landing on your heels. Or if you do, get the right shoes for that. I also wouldn't land on my toes for distance running - you want to land on your forefoot or mid-foot.
Yeah, I'm a fairly frugal bastard - I don't generally spend much money on leisure activities because I rather pay down student loans, do projects around the house, etc, but those guys make me look like a spendthrift.The ones that really get me are the posts that get upvoted to stardom for "I paid off my $100k in debt by living in a shitty one bedroom apartment with three other people, and did nothing but eat raman, and use every non-work moment doing other work" type...
I'm sure there are plenty of the "don't spend a penny for 20 years to retire at 40" folks on reddit who are all over this.
They can't let their friends see them in a domestic car.
"Complex Magazine"
I don't ride in a MN winter either. I just rather not be working on my bike in that weather either.
I've said it before, but there are a few things I want to do to my bike, but every time I think about doing them, I go "I rather just be riding."