or Connect

Posts by 518aata

11/23 -- Price Cut!
11/23 Price Cut on Truzzi shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 How do the Freeman Boots fit? Can I get measurements? Thanks I think the Freeman boots are likely to fit true to size. They might accomodate a bit wider foot across the toe box, but otherwise, the length and heel are right about what they should be for a 9.5B. Exterior dimensions are 12 1/8" x 4 1/4".
11/22 Price reduced on Freeman chukkas.
BBBF shirt sold!
Not really sure I can recommend anyone wholeheartedly. Trio (3145 Peachtree Rd # 117; (404) 233-8122) has always had the best reputation in town. The work both my wife and I have had done there was generally pretty good, but they're expensive and they have a real attitude. Bennie's work is serviceable, but nothing to rave about.
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 ^ Care to post some measurements to eliminate confusion? I'll be happy to add some measurements, but won't be able to do so until tomorrow.
Some additional info on the BB Black Fleece shirt, as requested by PMs: The BBBF shirt is long-sleeved, with a single-button, barrel cuff. It is made of broadcloth, not oxford cloth. Even though "15 1/2 - 4" is handwritten on the tag, I think it's a true BB0. I bought this shirt based on the hand-written measurements on the tag, which are approximately the measurements of a BB2. (That's my usual size in BBBF shirts.) But this shirt is much too tight for me in...
Truzzi Royal White French Cuff shirt. Size 40 (15.75). The covered placket makes it an ideal, elegant choice for black tie for those who prefer a cleaner look than wearing studs. Darted for a slim fit. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.5"; ptp: 22"; waist: 19.75"; sleeve, measured from shoulder seam to end of (folded) FC: 25.75". SOLD, including shipping the CONUS. Looks a bit dingy in my lousy photos, but it's not. It's a bright, perfect...
11/19 - Price cut to $40.