or Connect

Posts by 518aata

1/25 drops.
My apologies for starting a new thread. I tried the "secrets to ID the maker" and "ask a question" threads, but didn't get an answer. This label is inside a cashmere overcoat. The brand is Louis dell'Olio, which, I believe, is a designer/faux designer brand, but I don't think is a manufacturer. The coat also has the typical Loro Piana all cashmere label. Sorry for the two shots. The label is folded and sewn. Any ideas? Thanks.
1/22 drops.
1/14 -- More cuts.
1/12 price cuts. Seven squares sold, but plenty of bargains left!
1/11: New squares added, including a beautiful red Ferragamo.
1/10 price cuts. Open to offers on multiple purchases.
1/31 price cuts -- just four squares remaining. 1/11 - added new squares, including a beautiful red Ferragamo. Three years ago, it a was white linen TV fold only for me. Then, I was hit by SF. You know the rest of the story. Now, I have so many, I can't even see all of them in the drawer. So, it's time to clear out the ones that don't get worn enough. All are silk, with the exception of the RLPL light blue linen. All prices include first-class mail...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH It looks like there is a brand label behind the one care label. What does that say? The label behind the pictured label is the standard Loro Piana cashmere label. On the other side of the coat is the brand label. It says "Louis Dell'Olio", which I believe is a designer/faux designer brand, but I don't believe is a manufacturer. I'd like to know who made the coat. Thanks.
Posted this in the secrets to ID the labels thread, but didn't get a reply, so I'll try here: Another label question, this time from a cashmere overcoat. Sorry for the two shots. The label is folded and sewn. Any ideas? Thanks.