or Connect

Posts by 518aata

Beautiful stuff!
12/8 -- Another price cut on Chukka boots!
12/4 - Price dropped on both shirts to $65 each. Beautiful cotton, MOP buttons, still proudly made in England!
Quote: Originally Posted by munchausen Are the boots American 9.5 or UK 9.5? The boots are size 9.5 US.
12/3 -- price cut on chukkas!
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 MOP buttons? I checked last night and the buttons are MOP.
Quote: Originally Posted by fjblair No problem, the shoes were super nice. Somebody did get a deal, the shoes have been sold. Glad you were able to sell them easily.
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 MOP buttons? I believe they are, and N&L's web site says they are. For example: http://www.newandlingwood.com/product.php?id=806 I'll check tonight when I get home and let you know for sure. Quote: Originally Posted by Arkolm 41 is what, 34 US? 41 is a neck size, not a sleeve length. It's the European equivalent to a US/UK neck size of 16". N&L shirts typically have...
2/2 Price Cuts - Now only $50 each, or take both for $90. Two New & Lingwood shirts, still in the wrappers. Made in England. Beautiful shirts. Shipping in the CONUS: $5 per shirt; $7 for both. PayPal only. #1 -- Light yellow with a blue check grid. Double-button cuffs. $70 --> $50. #2 -- Blue with a yellow over-check. French cuffs. $70 --> $50. First picture (collar close-up) best represents true color. Thanks!
I'm the original seller of these shoes. Sorry they didn't work out for you. Someone is going to get a great deal on a virtually new pair of Cole-Haans.